Early 90's Style 1933 Ford Street Rod With Great Components - NO RESERVE!
Price: - Item location: West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: 3-Window Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Street Rod
- Year: 1933
- Mileage: 9,000
- VIN: T182023123
- Color: #52 Corvette Yellow
- Engine size: L98 Chevrolet Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700R4
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray / Unfinished
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1933 Ford 3-Window Coupe Street Rod***Relisted due to local buyer's lack of funds***
Click HERE to view more photos!
This was a project my dad and I built together when I was in high-school. I've hung onto it for all these years with a plan to finish it someday, but I've come to the realization that my time is better spent with my family and kids and I don't have the bandwidth to complete this one. I have a 1978 Cherokee Chief project that will haul the whole family around in style, so time to let go... my loss is your gain!
Components and Key Features:
- TCI Chassis with TCI IFS and Carrera Coil-overs
- Manual Steering Rack
- Poli-FormFiberglass Body w/ in-mold 3.5in chop, steel support structure, suicide doors, filled cowl vent, and shaved handles.
- Rootlieb Hood w/ Louvered sides (not shown in photos, but included)
- '91 L98 TPI Corvette Engine from Street & Performance
- 700R4 Transmission
- Vintage Air A/C
- Gray Leather C4 Corvette Seats
- Ididit Billet Aluminum Steering Column
- Billet Aluminum Weld-Brand Racing Wheels
- Staggered Tires
- C3 Corvette Rear Suspension w/ Carrera Coil Overs
- VDO Gauges
- RonFrancis Wiring Panel
- Bosch Power Side Windows, Manual Rear Window
- Remote Entry with Alpine Alarm / Door Release
- Stainless Fuel Tank (new pump in 2015)
- Stainless Exhaust
- Interior Dynamat
- Interior needs to be completed - no panels, headliner, carpet, etc, were ever installed
- Paint needs refresh - it shows signs of its age, some scratches and chips
- Tires need to be replaced - they are not worn, however they are original to the build and should be replaced prior to putting on significant miles
- Needs fiberglass work in the area of the passenger side lower suicide hinge as there is a crack present on the A-surface that occurred when a passenger opened the door while in motion. Nothing major, just needs some glass-work before any paintwork. You can see it in the image
Sold as-is, where is with no warranty expressed nor implied. Item is located in West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Please ask questions before bidding.