1966 Ford Mustang Coupe Rust Free AZ car presented by www.FastbackAuto.com
Price: US $14,950.00 Item location: Saint Charles, Illinois, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Standard
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: 6R07T137XXX
- Color: White with Pearl clear coat
- Engine size: 3.3L 200 CID
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang Standard1966 Ford Mustang Coupe T code
(She came with a 200 I6, 1bbl carb, and 3 speed manual transmission) which has been rebuilt last year!
Clean & clear IL title in hand ready to go; no liens, no salvage or flood damage.
DESCRIPTION: Here's a beautiful 1966 Mustang Coupe T code (6 cyl. 200 CID & 3 speed manual trans) with original engine & trans. Wimbledon White (originally tan) with new Pearl clear coat looks fabulous paired with her Tan Palomino interior. She's rust free from AZ; an excellent example in fabulous shape. Headliner and interior are in great shape. Car has VIN on inner fender, and door tag data intact. Clean & clear IL title in hand ready to go; no liens, no salvage or damage.
NEW PARTS & WORK DONE: Brand new white wall tires, new leaf spring brackets, new dash wiring harness, new battery, new battery cables, new rear bumper (no accidents; replaced due to scratches), new brake & clutch pedal pads, and new color correct aftermarket kick panels to accept 6" speakers. New door safety switches (makes sure the door is closed or buzzer sounds) last year. New distributor cap and plugs in recent past. Oil changed 6 months ago. Transmission completely rebuilt 7-2016 and driven less than 200 miles since then. She's has had a thorough radiator & engine block flush. Paint was polished and body paint touch ups prior to pearl coat.
EQUIPMENT: Original radio in dash and all 4 seats have good seat belts. All glass is in good working order and is great looking. Chrome trim is very good all around, does not show significant pitting. Carpet and seats are all excellent.
FUNCTIONALLY: She starts right up with 1 pump of gas pedal when cold, and always runs very well. She does NOT overheat; stays in the lower 1/3 range of the temp gauge on a humid Chicago afternoon at 85 degrees. She has good brakes, good handling without a lot of road noise. Headlights and brake lights work as do blinkers and turn signals. Clutch is very good with lots of life left, the trans shifts well.
KNOWN ISSUES: All minor. Steering wheel horn doesn't work because horn button is gone; I would personally replace the entire wheel anyway. The original radio and washer fluid pump don't work at present. L/R blinkers work but need to be manually clicked off after making turn.
Drive her as is, or use it as a basis for a restomod at your discretion. CLEAR IL TITLE IN HAND!
- NOTE: Winning an auction is a LEGAL CONTRACT! Non-payers will be reported to eBay and marked as such.
- Non-refundable PayPal deposit of $500 is due within 24 hours of winning the auction.
- The car is for sale locally, and we reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason.
- Please realize that, although we have endeavored to honestly and thoroughly represent the state this car is in, she is OVER 50 YEARS OLD, and we cannot itemize every last issue you may face. No warranty is expressed or implied!
- Buyer is responsible for picking up the car and transport within 7 days of auction's end unless previous arrangements are made in advance of concluding the auction. We can arrange shipping at buyers additional cost; please request quote prior to bidding.