"rare opportunity all stock" 1959 Classic Ford F100 Custom Cab Pickup
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Orinda, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Custom Cab
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: chrome
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 65,105
- VIN: F10J9R44561
- Color: white and faded turqoise
- Engine size: 223ci 6Cyl 1BC Carburetor
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: white and turqoise
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Ford F-100 chromeClassic Ford Custom Cab F100 Pickup Truck all original stock, in excellent mechanical shape. I searched for more than two years for this low mileage original stock truck that was mechanically sound. My intention was to restore but just don't have the time right now.Its a wonderful specimen truck!
Purchased from friend of the original 1 family owner. The truck is mechanically sound and in strong running condition and the body has little to no underbody rust. Drove her roundtrip from SF city to Sacramento at average of 65mph last Week and she was solid on the roadway.
Clean Title and registered until August 2018 "the truck is ready to drive".
- Engine 223ci 6Cyl 1BC Carburetor all original and runs like a tiger w/ less than 56,000 original miles as it was a ranch truck (see odometer pic). Just drove roundtrip from SF to Sacramento at average of 65 mph with the no problems.
- Model Year 1959
Custom Cab emblem located on each door
- Factory San Jose California
- Rebuilt carberator, new brake job, new battery, new tires with the cost for the work exceeding $3k
- Little to almost no under body rust "solid" and interior and bed the same
- Suggest cosmetic restoration
Interior- Interior all original (suggest seat re-upholstery) as most of the original foam is gone
- 2 original late 50's license plates and original tire spade and jack
Other: original woven nylon saran seat upholstry, foam rubber seat padding, sound deadening material, originally two-tone paint on the doors and still on instrument panel, a left door armrest, a white steering wheel with a chrome horn ring, a passenger's side visor, a chrome grille, headlight bezels, parking light rims and windshield moldings, and matched door locks.
Does need original hubcaps but can give you a local moderately priced resource for them