1970 Ford Mustang BOSS 302 Sportsroof 24,966 Mileage Shaker Calypso Coral
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: 2 Door Fastback Sportsroof
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 24,966
- VIN: 0T02G139342
- Color: Calypso Coral
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 SPEED
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Deluxe Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Mustang1970 Ford Mustang BOSS 302
LOW MILEAGE - 25,000 miles - Documented
- First Owner, on Michael of Cumberland, D 1969-1983 Mileage 1
- Purchased from La Von's Auto Sales in Hyndman, A
- Owner did not want the car "dealer prepped".
- Ron Michael had the car painted around 1985.
- Second Owner, artine Michael of Hyndman, A 1983-1987, ileage 19,000
- Third Owner, avid White of New Symrna Beach, L 1987-1996, ileage 23,000
- Car featured in Mustang Monthly Magazine (Aug '91) Copy Included
- Fourth Owner, ouglas Dukane of DeBary, L 1996-2007
- Fifth Owner, im Cappelli of Amherst, A 2007-Present, ileage 25,000
- Dyno performed by Real Street Performance in 2008 under the supervision of Orlando Mustang
Options: Power Brakes, ear Slats, ront & Rear Spoilers, onsole, M Radio, Magnum 500 Wheels.
Exterior: The Calypso Coral Paint is in excellent condition. The Original Shaker Hood and Rear Window Louvers complete the look of this BOSS 302. The original owner instructed the dealership to not "dealer prep" the vehicle or install the antenna. The antenna was installed on the Right Rear Quarter by La Von's Auto Sales by instruction of the original owner. Four new tires purchased sometime in 1985-1986.
Engine & Transmission: The 302 Engine was rebuilt by Dave White at his own shop during his ownership. During the rebuild TRW .30 over replacement pistons were installed. The original 4 Speed Transmission is still intact.
Documents: Clean Title, riginal Window Sticker, arti Report (coming soon) repair invoices and photos. Original Owners Card. Car was featured in Mustang Monthly (Aug '91) copy included.
Maintenance work performed by Orlando Mustang from 1996 - 2008 photos and Invoices available. Undercarriage photos are available upon request. Come by and take a look! Inspections are welcome!
VIN # 0T02G139342
Interior Color: Black Deluxe Pony Exterior Color: Calypso Coral Engine: 302 Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
Body: 63B Color: 1 Trim: EA Date: Axle: V Trans: 6
Shipping is available, lease call for pricing.
Orlando Mustang has been in business since 1980. We restore Mustang's, helby's, nd Boss cars to Concours quality. We are proud of our 100% eBay rating. Check our other listings as we are liquidating many rare used and NOS Ford Mustang parts. Please call us with your questions. We love to talk about Mustangs.
Seller is not responsible for consequential, ncidental or punitive damages of any kindwhatsoever, eller'sliabilityis limited to the amount paid buy Buyer including shipping/handlingcharges.We reserve the right to close the auction early for qualified buyer. 407-688-1966