1991 FORD MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE 2-DOOR 5.0L, TRULY ONE OF A KIND!
Price: US $5,900.00 Item location: Palm Bay, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: GT Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 115,542
- VIN: 1FACP45E3MF111512
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray/Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 2-DoorThis posting is for a 1991 Ford Mustang GT Convertible. The overall condition of the vehicle bothinterior and exterior, is exceptional; as the maintenance has clearly been extremely uniform via the Carfax records as well as the maintenance records (which will be provided upon final sale.) No accidents, no title discrepancies, and the odometer check was reported clean and clear as well!
The overall mechanics of thevehicle are functional as theoperatingcondition is absolutely pristine. The engine is the infamous 5.0L V8. The vehicle starts right up without ANY hesitation and runs and sounds absolutely solid! The BRAND NEW Flowmaster exhaust system accents this vehicle's overall sound and running condition in a seamless fashion. The transmission shifts as though it's brand new. On that note, the transmission has recently (last 30 days)been flushed, completed with a new transmission filter installed. Again, the service has been performed in all aspects of the vehicle. All internal and external components have been recentlyinspected (last 30 days,) locally at Champion Automotive in Palm Bay, FL. After the inspection, there were a few VERY minor issues found, however, I will list EVERYTHING that was brought to my attention to the very best of my knowledge. Directly from the master technician's mouth "For a 26 year old car, someone truly took care of this vehicle and this sir is an absolute head turner!"
Minor Issues Brought To My Attention:
1.Speedometer is temperamental, operates on occasion, mechanic stated a new cable would fix the issue (19 dollar part,) however, the tachometer and all other gauges operate flawlessly!
2. AC blows cool however, doesn't blow ice cold. All the major components i.e. the relays, condenser, fan, blower motor, have been tested and operate in perfect fashion.
3. There is a very minor scuff on the top front side of each front seat. This is caused by the seat slightly rubbing against the aftermarket roll bar installed as the original owner was 6'8"! Again, slightly visible and truly not an issue. Not to mention, both seats have actually been recently repaired. Pictures will display description.
Recent Maintenance/Modifications/Upgrades Performed:
1. All fluids have been topped off and/or flushed (i.e. transmission fluid, engine oil, brake, power steering and radiator fluids.) The vehicle has been operating only on Mobil Full Synthetic Engine Oil through my tenure with the vehicle.
2. Full nitrogen fill and computerized high speed balance performed in July 2017. Full 4 wheel alignment will be performed before purchase.
3. Recent Parts replaced (all within the past 30 days,) but not limited to: Carquest ignition module, distributor, cap and rotor. Accel 8mm spark plug wires, Denso platinum rapid firing series spark plugs.
4. C & L 5" cold air intake accented with a premium series 10.5" Spectre air filter.
5. Brand new Dual CD/MP3/Radio. Latest state of the art features/design (i.e. wireless remote control, aux and a USB port as well!) There are Sony 2" tweeters installed as well that truly add a nice accent.
6. Custom ultra lightweight fiberglass hood accented with hood pins/posts and a triple aerodynamic cowl system.
7. Custom TYC LED soft smoked headlights accented with LED fog lights.
8. SR Performance roll bar system accented with premium foam guards. Also included, is a set of SR Performance 5.0 custom stitched floor mats.
9. 18" ZR platinum series staggered racing rims complete with Triangle 265/35Z/R18 tires in the rear, and Jinyu 225/40Z/R18 in the front. The entire rim/tire package is less than 90 days old. 11/32 tread patteren measured (full tread, same as newly purchased.) Very aggressive, custom staggered high end set! 10. Brand new Flowmaster Exhaust system. Probably the absolute best feature the vehicle has to offer! I will try and include a picture of the underbody as best as possible for display purposes.
It should be noted that the convertible top has definitely been replaced throughout previous ownership. The canvas is an extremely high end; quality material. There are a few minor imperfections from normal use however, the condition is very solid (no leaks, large tears, previous repairs etc.) The rear window (stitched into the canvas top) was upgraded to a thick solid glass display. The motor that operates the retractable roof is fully functional and extremely solid through the entire operation. During the recent inspection, the mechanic noted that the convertible top motor has been replaced within the past year. On a vehicle like a convertible these few parts can fetch well over a thousand dollars so I wanted to make sure I indicated the honest overall condition!
I honestly believe I included everything to the very best of my knowledge. If there are any other modifications and/or upgrades I encounter, I will absolutely be sure to revise my listing.
Bottom line, this vehicle is an ABSOLUTE "head turner." To be more specific, every single time I remotely drive the car (even if it's a simple trip to the gas station,) I constantly have individuals stop me to either pay a compliment or simply ask if I would ever consider selling her. Well, now here's your chance to own a beautiful piece of classic automobile historical significance. Please feel free to set up an appointment to view the vehicle, you will NOT be disappointed!
***I HAVE THE VEHICLE CROSS LISTED LOCALLY FOR SALE. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE AUCTION AT ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR INDICATIONDUE TO A LOCAL SALE! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! MY FEEDBACK IS 100% POSITIVE AS I'VE BEEN A VERY TENURED MEMBER OF THE EBAY COMMUNITY FOR OVER 15+ YEARS. PLEASE BID WITH CONFIDENCE! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS AT ALL, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REACH OUT TO ME AS MY RESPONSE TIME WILL BE IN A TIMELY MANNER!***
I have added two videos to show some basic functions of the vehicle (i.e. cold start up, idle, engine view, interior/body walk around.) Simply click on each link to view the videos! Thank you!
Video 1: https://youtu.be/rbk3yU0wZTc
Video 2: https://youtu.be/aof7XOriMk4