1966 Ford Mustang Limited Edition Sprint 200 "B" Package
Price: - Item location: Ontario, Oregon, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Special Edition Sprint 200
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 41,980
- Color: Springtime Yellow
- Engine size: 200
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C4 automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang Special Edition Sprint 200
1966 Mustang Limited Edition Sprint 200 “B” Package
- Ground up restoration 6 years ago
- 41000 original miles owned by the same owner for 30 years
- Paint is base clear that has been wet sanded and buffed to a great shine
- All chrome and bright work look like new
- New rubber and weatherstrip throughout
- New tires and rebuilt front end
- New exhaust, shocks and brakes
- Interior is all new seats, carpet etc. Looks like brand new. Glass is perfect!
- Drive train is all original runs great. Has a new carb and electronic ignition. Transmission has been serviced and shifts fine.
- This Mustang has less than 2000 miles since it was restored.
- This is a really nice classic mustang that will take very little to be show worthy. Car is located in Ontario, Oregon 97914. Boise Idaho is the closest airport about 60 miles away.
- If you have questions you may call Hank @ 541-889-4330 or email through ebay
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs