1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan Project
Price: - Item location: Hastings, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Tudor Sedan
- Trim: Tudor Sedan
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: A1643263
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Chevy 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700R4
- Drive type: Rear
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model AUp for sale is my All Steel 1929 Model A Tudor Sedan Project. I’m sure I will miss something
- All steel, ncut, ody, 27, 00R4, inch rear, inch dropped front axle, ront disc, ear drum.
- I have about 15 boxes of new and used parts that will go with the car.
- 1968, nbsp;327 Chevy, have heard it run, eeds new gaskets, an, ntake, tc. I have the distributer, lug wires, lternator, tarter, sets of headers.
- New 700R4, ow Tie Overdrives, tage 2, ew converter, lexplate, not installed).
- Aftermarket boxed chassis, I was told it’s a TCI).
- Body is excellent, nly rust was the lower cowls, patch panels installed).Fenders, prons are steel. I have a good, npainted stock hood, ith sides.
- Fresh paint, ot Rod Black
- Lokar shifter, new)
- Autometer Guages, new)
- 13 circuit wiring harness, new, merican Autowire)
- Vintage Air, vaporator, ent etc, no compressor, ondenser, oses).
- All side glass, ear glass, egulators, andles, tc, hrome garnish moldings, ew weather stripping,(good condition).
- Windshields, have 2, ut both are rough.
- Bumpers, ewly re chromed.
- Polished stainless, ed, aillights, new)
- Headlights, ewly re chromed, ith a rechromed stock bar and a dropped polished stainless bar.
- Driveshaft, still needs to be modified).
- 2 sets of exhaust, will need to be modified).
- Fiberglass, piece, ood top, unpainted).
- 1932 steel grill shell, npainted, ith new aluminum radiator.
- Brake lines, aster cylinder installed.
- Many small parts.
Happy bidding and good luck