1993 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 hatchback
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: GT Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 150,168
- VIN: 1FACP42E5PF105364
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0L 302Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: AOD with Shift Kit
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford Mustang GT
1993 Ford Mustang GT, .0, atchback
All SERIOUS inquires/offers welcome.
This Mustang has been built to run! With all the upgrades, xtras, eight shedding and horse power robbers removed this car is already 80% of what ever you dream it to be. The car runs very strong and is very reliable. If I had to I would not hesitate driving this car cross country if need be.
I understand e-bay downgrades the pictures when they are uploaded so if anyone wants better quality pictures, r pictures of specific areas, et me know and Iwill send them out.
- Suspension is completely tubular; K-member, ront upper and lower a-arms, ear solid upper and lower control arms with urethane bushings. Complete pan-hard kit with aluminium adjustable rod. Front coil over springs with KYB X-Treme series front struts and caster camber plates. Progressive rate rear lowering springs with KYB self-adjusting rear shocks.
- The rear end is an SN-95 8.8 inch rear end with 3.73 gear ratio, 1 spline axles, osi traction and drilled and slotted disc brakes.
- Front end has SN-95 spindles with Cobra calipers and Bear 13" rotors.
- All suspension work performed by Brandt Racing Enterprises.
- 17X9 Bullit wheels with NHRA rear 3" lugs.
- Flaming River solid steering shaft kit.
- Motor still runs extremely well, ery strong!! Only thing done inside the engine compartment is a BBK Cold air induction kit, ong tube tri-Y headers, nd replaced the radiator with a triple core and electric fan.
- The interior is all original and in excellent shape. The leather is still great, o tears or worn spots. The dash looks brand new. Only area of concern is the moldings near the hatch lid.
- Installed is a Kenwood radio with CD and Sirius Satellite. There are Pioneer speakers all around with an Odyssey 500 watt AMP.
- The body of the car is very straight. I have had it since 2000, nd no accidents. Only areas of concern is a very slight rear fender roll above the tire, previous owner backed into something) and a little kick in the very front of the hood above the hood release handle.
Included in the sale are a few items I never got the time to install;
- PA Performance 200 AMP Alternator and installation kit.
- BBK Underdrive pulley kit.
- Hi Temp exhaust wrap and coating.
Caris sold in as-is condition. No warranty is implied or expressed.
Shipment/delivery is at the buyers discretion.