1954 Ford F100 V8 327 - Frame Off Restored
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 86,691
- VIN: F10D4C14989
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 327 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Ford F-100Up for auction is a very nice example of a 1954 Ford F100 short bed all steel pickup truck that was frame-off restored. Everything has been replaced, and was done tastefully.
The frame was completely stripped down to nothing and everything added was brand new.
Truck has drum brakes all the way around, original type suspension but was replaced with new. It has a rebuilt 327 Chevy engine which was very well done. Connected to the 327, it has a turbo 350 Chevy automatic transmission in a factory type Ford truck rear end.
- New wiring completed by a professional
- New interior
- Tilt steering wheel
- New wooden floor installed in the bed
- New shocks
- New exhaust
- New brake hardware
- Minor nicks in paint on bed rail
- Paint has rubbed/chipped through where driverâ€™s door meets frame and where hood meets fender. See pictures.
- Paint does show some areas of blistering. See pictures.
The pictures speak for themselves. This is a very nice example of a restored early Ford pickup truck.
Call or text with questions 484.256.4191