1973 Ford Bronco Roadster
Price: US $23,000.00 Item location: Dana Point, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 200,000
- VIN: U15GLQ90934
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Ford BroncoIt's time to part with my Bronco after 22 years. I hate to see it go, but I simply don't have an opportunity to get on the trail anymore. The pics were taken about 5 years ago. The paint now shows some fading, chips and scratches, and the stars on the hood are peeling. I've listed all of the parts and upgrades that are noteworthy, but I know I have left some out.
This Bronco has been built up for extreme offroad trail crawling. I would remove the rear locker and gear up if you intend to use it on the street. Otherwise, top speed at 3k RPMs on the highway is about 65 MPH. If taking it on long trips, I recomend trailering it, at least until you get familiar with the vehicle. If you are not local, please plan to trailer it home.
302 and C4 Automatic were rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago. The rest of the drive train has less than 10k since rebuild. It runs and drives well.
Dana 20 J Shift TCase with twin stick upgrade.
Dana 44 Front End
- Aluminum Edelbrock Heads
- Duff Chrome Headers
- 31 Spline Superior Axles (front/rear)
- Front/Rear Detroit Lockers
- Front Disk Brakes / Booster / Bracket
- 4.10 Gears
- Saginaw Power Steering Pump
- 23 Gallon Main Tank
- 12 Gallon Aux Tank
- Duff Twin Stick T-Case Shifter
- Custom Renegade Bucket Seats (2 Adult / 2 Child)
- Holley Projection 2D EFI
- ProtoFab Front/Rear Bumpers
- Sony CD / MP3 (1gig memory) Stereo
- Family Cage w/ Adjustable Driver Seat
- Warn Locking Hubs
- White BestTop Soft Top / Full Soft Doors
- Warn 8274 Winch, with wireless remote
- Wild Horses 11 Pack 4.5" Leaf Springs
- 2" Body Lift
- Flaming River Steering Linkage
- Wild Horses 4.5" Rock Crawler Coils
- Inyati Bed Liner
- Jeff's Bronco 170 Amp 1 Wire Alternator
- Hi volume water pump
- Rancho RS9000 Shocks
- (5) 15x12 Mickey Thompson Alcoas
- (5) 35" BFG Mud Terrains
- Four Core Radiator
- KC Daylighters
- 5 Point Race Harnesses
- Wild Horses Fiberglass Door Inserts
- Vintage Air AC
- Duff Transfer Case Skid Plate
- Electric Fan
- Windshield Hold Down
- Windshield Support Brackets
- Wild Horses heavy duty Motor Mounts
- BC Bronco 1/4" Rock Skis
- Large Bearing Ford 9" Rear End
- Hi-Lift Jack
- Fuel guage does not read correctly, Aux Tank guage does not read
- Hazard lights not working properly
- Headlights intermitently shut-off
- AC needs to be charged. May have coolant leak.
- Fuel tank switch (provided) needs to be installed.
- Minor interior trim (provided) needs to be installed.
- Bronco has been rewired with a keyless ignition. The original alarm with ignition kill went out, but a new alarm is provided. Bronco is fully functional, but has no anti-theft feature.
- Oil leak at drain plug. The oil is fresh (20 miles), but a seal needs to be installed on the drain bolt.
This is a trail vehicle that sees little use these days. It has had less than 10k miles put on it in the last 17 years. It should not need any mechanical parts investment, but will require some time investment to sort out minor issues such as they ones called out above.
Includes a grab bag of extras. Actual mileage is unknown, but the ebay app is forcing one to be entered.