1994 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3l Extended Cab NEEDS CLUTCH - DOG NOT INCLUDED
Price: US $399.00 Item location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranger
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 118,346
- VIN: 1FTCR14A4RTA34949
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 2.3l
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Eater!
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Ford Ranger XLTOffered for bid is my old friend, a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT "Mule". I am her second owner - purchased her used from a South Florida Ford dealer in 1996.
There comes a point when it's time to let go, and her clutch went for the second time since 2005. I don't have the time or money to put the work into her anymore.
1. Low Mileage2. No accidents - many close calls!3. Garaged for a few years in Florida and Maine and driven up and down the Eastern seaboard for college students for 5 years.4. Battery a year old5. Timing belt replaced 1,000 miles ago6. Always towed on a flat bed7. At about 18,000 miles was converted to synthetic/semi-synthetic engine oil8. Body was in near perfect condition until it was either hit a skateboarder or a pole in a parking garage about six years ago. Still questioning my choice...9. Anti-lock brake system does not work but pumping the brakes does.10. Hand brake is bent.11. Needs a new clutch - second one since 2005.
1. Clutch2. Bodywork3. Rubber/seals replaced4. License plate lights5. New rear bumper6. Windshield has had BB gun hole for 21 years and never cracked!7. Fabric inside cab roof is shot!8. Tires are not the best - did not purchase the Firestone custom tires made for this Ranger last time and have regretted that since!
1. Vehicle AS IS No Warranty2. Title3. Owners Manuals (water damaged - see pic), Warranty Card and Fuse locator box - various fuses and bulbs4. Haines Manual5. Three wheel chrome center hub caps (after market)
DOG NOT INCLUDED!
Please email me with any questions before bidding.
Buyer must arrange for transport from my home near Wilmington, Delaware to yours as there is no working clutch. She cannot be driven. Title will be signed over to buyer at pick up. License plate will be removed prior to transport (state law).
Veterans help veterans. I am a veteran who will give a cash rebate of $100 to any active duty or retired military or honorably discharged veteran who shows me valid military ID (including DD-214) at time of pick up. God Bless this Great Nation and God Bless eBay.