1927 Ford Model T Roadster Rat Rod Hot Rod with title
Price: US $12,000.00 Item location: Clayton, North Carolina, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- SubModel: rat rod
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1927
- Mileage: 999,999
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: Fuel Injected 2.3L from 1993 Mustang
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1927 Ford Model T
- 1927 Ford Model T touring coupe made into roadster, rat rod built by Village Customs
- Built approximately 1.5 years ago and have driven a good number of miles (including highway driving at 65-70 mph)
- Small interior - built for me (about 5' 9" 180 lbs)
- Great MPG!
- Full air ride suspension with manual valves and Viair compressor.
- Rides smooth and gets around 6 inches of lift
- Fuel injected 2.3L Ford motor from a 1993 Mustang.
- Has the factory wiring harness.
- Fun to drive!