1930 Fully Restored Model A Ford Deluxe Convertible Coupe (no Bond-O)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Burgundy body with black fenders
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 507
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: Original
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: standard
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A
This is anextraordinarilyrestored 1930 Ford Model A Deluxe Sport Coupe with details as follows:
- · Rumble Seat.
- · The frame off restoration was done in the late 90's and the last owner used it to tour and show in his local Fort Worth Model A Club events.
- · Dual side mount spares, hich make it a Deluxe Model A.
- · The paint still shines with a deep gloss . The color is a maroon with black fenders.
- · The interior is clean and in like new condition as well as the top.
- · The brakes are brand new and stop the car well.
- · The engine starts and runs strong.
- · The transmission shifts like new.
- · All of the lights work as well as the ooga horn.
- · The white wall tires are in good shape with no cracking in side walls.
- · This car could be used as a daily driver if you wanted.
- · The chrome shines like brand new.
- You would be hard pressed to find a coupe that compares to this one!!
Feel free to email anytime if you have any questions, email@example.com.
Taxes and Registration fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.