1965 Ford Mustang Fastback Original Poppy Red Car New Interior 289 V8
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Fastback
- Type: Coupe
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 3
- VIN: 5F09C622940
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 289C.I. V8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford MustangFast Lane Classic Cars, Inc. | eBay Template
- 289C.I. V8
- 3 Speed Manual
- 3 Miles
- VIN: 5F09C622940
This 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback for sale has a 289 C.I. 4BBL V8, 3 Speed Manual Transmission, Ford 8" w/ 2.80:1 Ratio, Correct Poppy Red Exterior, Correct White Bucket Seat Interior, Same Owner for 50 Years, Fold Down Back Seat, Power Steering, All New Interior, AM Radio, Padded Dash, Day/Night Rear View Mirror, 14" Styled Steel Wheels, New BF Goodrich Radial T/A's, Hard to Find '65 Fastback Mustang w/ Manual Transmission & Correct Color Combination!
With the current influx of classic car "dealers" both local and national, we are hearing more and more horror stories from good people who have had less than satisfying experiences buying and selling cars in the collector market. As a reputable dealer with over 20 years in the business, we want to make every possible assurance that buying a Fast Lane car is the only way to invest in a vintage vehicle. Our strengths are many, but here are just a few:
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do, and it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget, while adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars, our sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee, because classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer, in all fairness, is our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos, drive-off videos, scanned copies of original titles, trim codes, build sheets, etc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
HASSLE FREE - WORRY FREE- WE SHIP CARS WORLDWIDE!!
Whether you're buying a vehicle from us or simply have one already that you'd like to ship, we'd be happy to help. We have a close relationship with many of the best shippers in the business and can get your car from anywhere in the world to your door, safe and secure. For a free quote, please call Dan at 636-940-9969 or email him directly at Dan@fastlanecars.com.Keep Your Capital... Use our money!
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates, simply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.
$15,000 = $247.89
$20,000 = $330.51
$25,000 = $413.14
$30,000 = $495.77
$35,000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!