1965 Mustang Fastback (Shelby Clone) - No Reserve
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 9,999,999
- VIN: 5F09C290369
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang
65 Mustang Fastback Shelby Clone
Originally a 1965 289 C code Automatic Fastback.This Mustang was a factory air car with power steering.It was completely restored to a Shelby clone.I installed new front torque boxes and Monte Carlo bar to strengthen the body.It has a nice black paint job with painted silver stripes (not decals).For extra safety a new complete front power disc brake set up, new power steering set up, and new shoulder harnesses were installed.It has the fold down rear seat.All the lights, gauges, and tach were professionally wired and work.I have a clear 65 Mustang title.All work documented.
SHEET METAL INSTALLED:
- Full floor pans with new seat risers
- Quarter panels outer rear fender wells
- Full rear frame rails with new rear torque boxes
- Rocker panels
- Front inner cowl
- Front fenders with front inner fenders (all 4)
- Front outer shock towers
- Trunk pans and gas tank
- Rear tail light panel with GT rear lower valance
- R Shelby front Valance
- Shelby hood scoop with Shelby side scoops
- Shelby Â¼ side windows
- Shelby curved Monte Carlo bar
- Shelby Cobra Steering wheel
- Shelby dash tach
- Shelby badges
- Shelby Oval air breather
- Shelby gas cap
- Shelby hood pins
- Shelby traction bars
- Shelby 1â€ front sway bar
- Professionally Rebuilt 66 Mustang 289 Engine
- Professionally Rebuilt C4 Automatic transmission
- Professionally rebuild rear differential:3.00 gears and traction loc posi-trac
- 600 cfm Edelbrock 4 bl. carburetor with electric choke
- Mallory electronic ignition and distributer
- 3 core radiator
- Jack Rabbit rear air shocks
- New BF Goodrich white lettered tires
- Magnum 500 wheels
- This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely.
- The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale.
- Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 3 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
- Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
- Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted.