1963 Ford Fairlane 500
Price: US $2,001.00 Item location: Pueblo, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- Type: U/K
- Trim: 500
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 55,000
- VIN: 3K47F145054
- Engine size: 4.3L 260Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rwd
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Fairlane
- Engine the engine starts with an occasional puff of smoke that clears immediately runs and idles with nonoises or leaks
- Transmission the transmission has a slight noise in park I am told its common with the 2 speed automatic it does upshift and down shift as it should with no problems.
- Suspension brakes are very touchy but they so stop the car fine the front end is wore out and should be rebuilt rear suspension seems to be good and rides fine exhaust is quiet with no leaks.
- Electrical everything electric in the car works as it should charging systemall lights wipers original radio cigarette lighter and gauges everything!
- Interior headliner has a couple small tears front seats have been recovered and are torn see pictures rear seats are original and in good condition carpet is faded and worn all door panels are in good shape chrome and trim are also on good condition.
- Body the paint is original and faded floor and trunk are rust free small rust repair has been done and on all the normal places for a vehicle of this age see pictures.