1927 Ford Model T Roadster, rat rod, hot rod,T bucket, Model A, street rod
Price: US $10,500.00 Item location: Rincon, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- Type: roadster
- Year: 1927
- Mileage: 999,999
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Chevrolet 250 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1927 Ford Model TUp for sale is my freshly built 1927 Ford model T roadster.
Its a real steel Henry Ford body and grill shell mounted to a 1969 Triumph TR6 chassis.
You get the looks of a traditional hot rod with the handling of a sports car.
Runs great and handles better than any hot rod I've driven. Steering is nice and tight.
Originally built in the 70's I rebuilt it into what you see here.
This isn't a street rod. It's a down and dirty hot rod/rat rod.
- Engine- 250 Chevrolet 6 cylinder, lifford 4 barrel intake, ebuilt Holley 4 barrel carburetor, edman headers chopped 3 inches to fit the Triumph chassis. HEI ignition with new plugs, ires, ap & rotor. New belt, oses and gaskets. Brand new 1965 Mustang radiator and electric fan. New fuel pump. Chrome valve cover and breather.
- Transmission- Turbo 350 automatic with a shift kit. New flex-plate and torque converter. New front and rear seals. New filter and pan gasket. New detent cable.
- Chassis- 1969 Triumph TR6 chassis with 4 wheel independent suspension, ront disc brakes, nd rack&pinion steering. Freshly turned discs and drums, ebuilt front calipers, ew Chevrolet master cylinder, ew rear wheel cylinders. All new lines, oses and fittings on brakes. New adjustable proportioning valve. Front wheels are genuine Triumph knockoffs with new tires and tubes. Front tires are 165/80-15, ears are 215/70-14. Rear tires are a little taller than the fronts.
- Body- Real steel 27 roadster. Painted with flat black tractor paint mixed with thinner and hardener and sprayed from a gun. Vintage taillights from an early 60's Renault Dauphine fitted with LED bulbs, ice and bright. Vintage guide headlights came off of an Oliver tractor, itted with high/low halogen bulbs.
- Interior- New red and black vinyl bucket seats. Vintage Superior Performance Products 500 metal-flake steering wheel. Red metal-flake interior panels. Early 60's Corvair van speedometer, speedo cable not installed) Polished stainless steel firewall cover with diamond pattern. Floor is made with quarter inch aluminum diamond plate. Home-made Ansen style swinging brake pedal assembly. Functional doors and latches. Passenger door latch sticks.
This car is sold bill of sale only with a Georgia registration. Georgia does not issue titles for vehicles this old. Most states outside of Georgia will issue you a title if you have a Georgia registration.
Low reserve. Vehicle also for sale locally