1936 Ford Slantback Street Rod
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Slantback
- Trim: Standard
- Year: 1936
- Mileage: 1,802
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 406 Chevy Smallblock
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Driver Seat, Tilt Steering
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Transmission: 400 Turbo Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black/Grey
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1936 Ford Other
Auction is for a 1936 Ford Slantback 2 door Sedan. Car is a Frame off restoration. Was rebuilt over the course of 6 years using all new parts and materials. Car is kept indoors. Winner of numerous Street Rod awards in the SE Wisconsin area.
Motor is a 406 Chevy SB with dual Quads. TH 400 Trans. 8" Ford posi rear end. Front disk brakes. Body is all stock except for custom tail lights. Car has power steering brakes windows and driver seat. Tilt steering. AM/FM Stereo with CD player.
Will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have please leave message with Ebay.