393cui, 5 speed Tremec, New Interior, New Rims, Coilovers, Sway Bars, New Paint
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Lynden, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Galaxie
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 62,000
- VIN: 5P53v153535
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 393 CUI
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Galaxie
Gorgeous Ford Custom (Galaxie) With 62,000 Original Miles!
Excellent Running 351 that was Bored and Stroked to 393CUI with a Tremec 5 Speed Manual.
Very Dependable Show Car or Daily Driver!
- Very Nice Custom Interior / Black & Red Bucket Seats.
- Windshield Wipers, peedo, as Guage, eadlights, ail-lights, linkers, indows, eater, efroster,Blower Motor and Air Vents Work Great.
- New Professional Body & Black Paint. (This Car Glistens!!)
- No Rust.
- Engine Stays Cool in Hot Weather.
- Brakes Work Great and Stops Straight. (Disc Brakes up Front & Drum Rear).
- Very Comfortable on Long Drives.
- New Rims & Tires.
- New Suspension.
- Oversized Sway Bars.
- Rebuilt Rear-end With 3:55's (Quick Take-off's but Great Mileage with 5th Gear Overdrive).
- Dutchman Axles.
- Posi from Summit.
This Car Cruises at 70MPH Right at 2000 RPM's.
Shifts Smoothly, ngine Starts Quickly and Stops as it Should.
Very Quick, ith Throaty Aggressive Side Exhaust.
I Would Drive This Car Anywhere!