1929 Ford Model A Pickup Truck All Steel and Very Nice Driving Truck 1928 1930
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: Model A Pickup
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Model A Pickup
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: n/a
- VIN: A3010C2
- Color: Green/Black
- Engine size: 201 inline 4CYL
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model A Model A Pickup
This 1929 Ford Model A Pickup has been one family owned since the late 1960's. Fully restored in the late '70s and always garage kept since. This Pickup is in overall very good driver condition. Starts and drives every time we take it out. All steel Body is verystraight. As for the paint, it looks good for its age. Fenders show some light scratches from storage/use. The worst condition fender is pictured. The green paint is nice with minor scratches around the folding hood area. Couple scratches here and there but NO visible dents or rust!! Interior is clean and overall good condition.
1929 Ford Model A Pickup Truck
- All-steel closed-cab Pickup
- Completely correct truck that was restored in the late '70s
- Rebuilt 201 CID inline four-cylinder enginewhen restored
- Rebuilt three-speed manual transmission and rear end when restored
- Driver's side-mounted spare tire
- Very nice Long Grain Vinyl roof and sun visor
- Very clean wood in cargo bed and side planks
- Black wire wheels
- 12v converted with brand new battery and modern distributor cap (old style distributor cap is included)
- Horn, headlights,taillight, speedometer, interior light all work
- Clean and free Colorado title in hand
This truck is in nice driver condition. Biggest issue Ive noticed with this truck is it leans about an inch to the drivers side. Ive talked with several Model A specialist and they mentioned that to re-center the rear leaf spring and carrier bolt would fix this issue. Un-noticable when driving the truck....Just pointing out the issue so I can be an honest seller. Also it leaks a little oil when parked over time.
This truck will come witha lot of manuals/books and all the spare parts I have. Located in Castle Rock CO 80104. Im willing to show and test drive anytime. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Ive done my best todescribe this 88 year old Ford truck and it will be sold as is with no warranty.
Please email me ifyou want some more pictures or would like to talk in person.
Buyerresponsible for all shipping costs.