1978 Ford Fairmont Futura V8 Low Miles Fox Body - Great for Coyote or LS Swap
Price: - Item location: Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairmont
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Futura
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 84,526
- VIN: 8K93F245079
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Ford Fairmont Futura.
1978 Ford Fairmont FuturaV8 Automatic
- I bought this intending to do a Coyote swap but I have too many projects, too many cars, and too little time so this one has to go.
- The car is very solid
- It is a great candidate for a restomod, LS swap, Coyote swap, Ecoboost swap, turbos, etc.
- California car
- 84,526 miles
- Bucket seats
- No vinyl top!
- These are built on the Fox Body platform so they share lots of parts with Fox Body Mustangs
- It appears to have mostly original paint
- The front passenger side fender appears to have been damaged and repaired at some point and the paint was blended into the door (the blend area is now showing)
- It has various dents, dings, scratches, bumps, rock chips and other imperfections
- Some of the rock chips and scratches are showing some surface rust
- Pinstriping is pealing in areas
- The trunk floor is amazingly clean
- Tail light lenses and trim are broken in areas
- Some of the stick-on style side trim that is pealing off
- It has alloy wheels with dull, checked, discolored and worn clear coat
- The interior is showing its age but is still presentable for its age
- The car runs and drives but it has been sitting for a long time and should be thoroughly checked out to ensure it is road worthy
- The battery is weak - I have it on a charger now
- With some fresh gas, a tune-up, and carb rebuild, I think it would run very well
- A prior owner added dual exhaust with dumps in front of the rear axle (it is loud)
- If you have little or no feedback please message me thru ebay before - I just want to make sure you are real and serious about the car
Please message or text with questions: (270) 791-3210. I am very busy but I will do my best to get back to you.