1965 Ford Mustang GT Convertible w/ Pony Interior - A-Code 289 CI 225HP 4-Barrel
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT w/ Pony Interior
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 24,175
- VIN: 5F08C709871
- Color: Caspian Blue Metallic
- Engine size: 289 CI 225-horsepower 4-barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power top, Power Steering, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue/White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Retro Sound Radio w/ bluetooth, iPod/iTunes, USB c
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Base Convertible 2-Door
1965 Ford Mustang 4-Speed GT Convertible - This strikingly beautiful and sporty vehicle is an excellent example of the first full year of production of the Mustang featuring many desirable options. This vehicle underwent a complete nut and bolt mechanical and cosmetic restoration by the previous owner in 2010 and has approximately 6,000 miles on it since the restoration. The engine was upgraded to A-Code 225-horsepower with 4 barrel carburetor and dual exhaust. A newunder dash wiring harness was installed in 2016, along with new LED dash lights and a new Retro Sound radio with Bluetooth, iPod/iPhone, USB MP3/WMA playback. Options include original dealer-installed air conditioning, Rally Pac tachometer and clock, power convertible top, power steering, fog lights, GT package components, dual exhaust ported through the rear valance, windshield washer, wood -grained deluxe steering wheel, wood grain dash, cigarette lighter, and pony interior. Brand new rear bumper.
The vehicle is in great shape andevery thing works. Paint does have minor blemishes, but must look hard to find.
Buyer responsible for shipping.