1928 Ford Steel body High Boy Roadster Flathead
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 2,500
- VIN: 12345678
- Color: Federal Blue
- Engine size: Flathead
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: gas
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Ford Model A
This is a beautiful 1928 Ford Model a on 1932 Boxed rails. The car boasts a fresh flathead and starts on the first twist of the key and pulls strong (Car will take you faster than you want to go). The car is a real looker and I have it for sale locally and reserve the right to pull it off E-Bay if I can come to an agreement locally.
I purchased the car from the man who purchased It from the original owner. I had to straighten out some issues and now she is perfect. Car is an automatic but it is done right with a 1948 ford column shift which changes the gears. Car has a ford8 inch rear, dropped front I beam axle and a brand new (REAL) distressed leather interior. Car has also received (By me) two new carburetors / a new cam shaft / Cloth Braided wires / New sending unit in the Gas Tank and a complete tune up. Car will have a fresh oil change just before shipping.
Car has a brand new exhaust with Cherry Bombs and sounds great. The exhaust tips peek out in front of the rear tires (you can see this in the pictures) and gives it the old school look. She sounds greatand when you step on it.... but operates at a low rumble when going through town.
* 1928 Broksville all steel body (Washington Blue) 32 Ford Grille Shell, Custom 3 piece hood (Not pictured) 2" chopped windshield.
* 1932 Dashboard, VDO Gauges
* BLC Headlights / 1939 Tail lamps.
* 1951 Ford Flathead 8BA Engine 3-3/4 stroke, 1948 "Polished" Fenton Heads. Edelbrock dual carb manifold and two brand new carbs with secondary's.
* Mallory Uni-Lite Electronic distributor.
* Chevy Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission.
*"Trans-Dapt" Flathead to Chevy trans adapter with High Torque Electric Starter
* Aluminum Custom Auto Radiator SPAL Electric Fan connected to thermostat.
* 1932 Frame Rails by ASE fully boxed.
* Model A Cross member
* 1932 Rear Cross Member.
* Tubular center cross members.
* Dropped front axle - posie Front Spring.
* Hairpin Polished Radius Rods.
* Vega Cross Steering.
* 1948 Ford Steering Column & Wheel.
* Ford Houdalille Front Lever Action Shocks
* Mustang Front Disc Brakes.
* Ford 8 inch rear.
* Rear Coil Over Shocks
* Custom stainless steel 14 Gal Gas tank with baffles in trunk.
* Firestone Deluxe Champion 6.00 X 16 Front tires.
* Firestone Deluxe Champion 7.50 X 16 Rear Tires.
Clear NEW JERSEY 1928 Ford Roadster Title
YOU COULD NOT BUY THE PARTS FOR WHAT I AM SELLING THIS CAR FOR. Car is extremely reliable and a great runner. Flathead does not even leak.You will not need to put a dime in this car and if you are looking for a complete runner, here she is. Car boasts a 1928 ford NJ title.
I will not ship the car but can be helpful in locating a good shipping company. Buyer must place a $500.00 deposit within 24 hours of wining bid. I simply do not have the room and have another car coming and I need the space.
Thank you for looking.