1977 Ford F250 Supercab Camper Special Original survivor No Reserve Rust Free
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 76,900
- VIN: x25jky06594
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 460
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Auto
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Ford F-250 Custom1977 Ford F-250 Supercab
~Less than 15% of F-250s built as supercabs~Factory Build Sheet and Protect-O-plate~Rare Camper Special Package~460 cid V8 Motor~Dana 60 rear end~40 year old Ford Survivor
Up for a NO RESERVE auction is an awesome 1977 Ford F-250 Supercab. This is a blast from the past when trucks were REAL trucks, and nothing epitomizes 1977 more than a dark jade green Ford truck. This was grandpas truck that had been babied its 40 years of life and doesn't look much different then she did when she rolled off the Bill Pierre Ford showroom in 1977. This is a rare find not only being it's fantastic condition but less than 15 percent of F-250s built in 1977 were designated as "supercabs". Not only is this a supercab but it is also equipped with the "Camper Special" package. Camper Specials include a 460cid motor, Dana 60 rear end, 2 batteries, Larger front sway bar, Heavy duty suspension Rear sliding bumper, Bedside toolbox, as well as Camper Special badging. If there ever is a question about the options of this truck the original build sheet, Protect-O-Plate, and owners manuals are included. 1977 was the last year before the grille was redesigned adding to the rarity of this being a 1977 Supercab Camper Special. It is hard to find a 40 year old truck that is turnkey equipped with the strongest motor and rear end Ford produced and yet has not been abused and retains it's history with factory paperwork. Classic Ford trucks from the 70's are appreciating in value and are better then money sitting in the bank. Folks don't miss out on an opportunityto own a rare classic truck equipped with all the good options and looks like it did in 1977. This truck is ""Built Ford Tough and ready to be enjoyed for many more generations.
Cosmeticallythis rig is in fantastic condition. The truck has been repainted onceits original color Dark Jade Greenwith a 2 stage PPG paint. The paint shines beautifully, there are no dents or scratches. The bed has been coated with a spray on bed liner. The tailgate handle is jammed making it difficult to open. The chrome bumper and aluminumgrille are in great shape with no dents and shine nicely. Underneath is in great shape as well there is NO rust in the floor boards, panels or bed. The underside of the body panels still retains the primer coating from the factory. The interior matches the exterior and is also in great shape. All the lights and gauges are functional as well as the heater/defroster and horn. The radio works but does not have a good connection with the speaker. The original owner added a CB radio as well as an electric motor to make the rear slider a power window.
Mechanically this truck is in solid condition. The big block 460 runs great and passed smog with flying colors. It is a powerful motor capable of getting this 8,100 lbs rig up to speed effortlessly, and with a Dana 60 capable of pulling the heaviest of loads . The 3 speed transmission shifts smoothly. The added handling and firmer suspension attributed to the Camper Special sway bar and heavy duty shocks and springs give this truck a easy pleasurable ride. It is also nice having front disc brakes in a 8,100 lbs truck for added stopping efficiency. The exhaust has headers with a dual side exit setup and is not stock but gives this truck a healthy mature growl but nothing loud and obnoxious.
I have described this Truck to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video. Remember it is a 40 year old truck, if you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!The truck is priced to sell with NO RESEVE!
CHECK OUT A VIDEO OF THIS TRUCK BELOW
I found these classic 1977 Ford Truck commercials
I have described this Vehicle to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video.Rememberit is 40 year old truck and if you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!It is priced to sell with a NO RESERVE, feel free to make an offer but please don't ask what I will take to end the auction.
Terms of Sale
Ireserve the right to
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Funds & Financing:
Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.Buyers Inspection:Ihave done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Iwelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Title Information: Title is in hand and clear. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility.Iwillmake vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location.Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withMe.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Me through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Non Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 by Paypal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
Thanks for looking!