1972 Classic Ford Bronco, Early Ford Bronco, 4x4, like FJ Landcruiser Scout 4wd
Price: - Item location: Lakewood, New Jersey, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Explorer
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 165,270
- VIN: U15GLN47004
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford Bronco ExplorerHere we have a great running and driving Classic Bronco that will smoothly cruise down the highway at 70 with no shakes or pulls.
- 302 V8 Runs amazing. I was told when i purchased it was rebuilt and has about 320hp, I can not guarantee this, just passing information. (did valve cover gaskets and inside engine was spotless!)
- LONG TUBE HEADERS
- 3" EXHAUST SYSTEM sounds great
- MALLORY DISTRIBUTOR AND COIL
- EDELBROCK INTAKE
- EDELBROCK CARBURETOR
- NEW CLUTCH 2014 less than 1,000 miles on it
- JAMES DUFF SHIFTER FOR TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE converted from original 3 speed on the column
- BRONCO VALVE COVERS
- CHROME AIR CLEANER
Rear seat is removable, speedometer and fuel gauge works on dash, but the other factory gauges do not so that is why the aftermarket gauges are installed. Manual steering and drum brakes. I have wiper motor and arms, they are not installed because I remove hardtop in summer.
Buyer must pickup vehicle 7 days from sale. I am easy and will work with you if using a shipping company or needs vehicle taken locally to shipping yard.