1990 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Fresh Rebuild. Runs And sounds awesome!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: 5 SPEED
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 33,000
- VIN: 1FACP42E6LF201790
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Mustang GT
1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT 5 Speed in Oxford White. I have owned this vehicle for 2 years. I had the motor rebuilt this past winter. The car still has the factory Crank,Rods and Pistons. Everything is std size, the motor has never been bored. Miles on the Odometer are 33,000. I have driven the car around 3,000 miles since the rebuild. The hood on this is fiberglass and a local body shop painted it and the paint cracked off. so the hood will need to be resprayed.
I have done the following modifications.
• Edelbrock RPM Performer II upper and lower intake.
• Bosch 4 hole Fuel injectors
• BBK 70mm Throttle Body
• BBK 70mm Throttle Body spacer
• BBK Cold air intake (inner fender mount)
• E-303 Ford Racing Cam & lifters
• Trick Flow valve springs and retainers
• BBK Long Tube Headers
• BBK Offroad H-Pipe
• SLP Loud Mouth II Cat-back
• New Ford racing Clutch Kit
• Flywheel Resurfaced
• New Motor Mounts
• 130 amp Alternator Upgrade with New harness
• BBK underdrive pulleys
• New Distrubitor
• Plugs, Wires, Cap,and Rotor
• All new headlights fog lights and marker lights
• New electric door lock actuators
• 17” White Cobra R wheels
• BBK Short Throw Shifter
• 4.11 gears
• A lot of other odds and ends im forgetting
Here is a link to a video of it running.