Restored 1967 Ford Fairline GTA
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Cypress, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- SubModel: GTA
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: S Coupe 2D
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 402,829
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 428 STROKED 284 65 W/ EDLEBROCK HEADS
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Fairlane S Coupe 2D
- This is a true GTA S car.
- The engine is a 428 stroked 284 65 with Edelbrock heads, aluminum rods, steel crank forged JE pistons 10.2 to 1 comp. Divinci 850 carb built C6 with reverse pattern manual valve body.
- 9 " rear with 3.73 gears and a Detroit locker posi car has factory front disc brakes 4 point roll bar and frame connectors stroked to 463 ci.
- It also has a 2800 rpm stall converter.