1971 Ford F-100. 2006 Lincoln Drive Train. V8. Clear Title. Project. BLASTED!
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Riverside, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SHORT BODY
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 92,793
- VIN: F10GCK03124
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.6L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford F-100 SHORT BODYHello All,
- 1971 Ford F-100 Short Body
- 2006 Lincoln Town Car Drive Train (Mounted on 1971 Ford Frame)
- Frame off body and frame Dustless Blasted and primed/painted with "Miracle Paint"!!! (Best I've ever used, I like it better than POR-15). Wet sands very nicely but tough as nails! NO HIDDEN REPAIRS OR BONDO!
- Clear NJ Title
- I have all the wiring and computers from the Lincoln and parts from the 71. Organized and in bins. - New 1971 behind the seat gas tank as well as the gas tank from the lincoln I was going to mount under the bed and link.
- Original Bench Seat
- Dash and firewall I have as well from Lincoln.
- I had a shop do the drivetrain swap including the drive shaft.
- I just put the rear glass in yesterday, I have the front glass but its the original and I dont know if the buyer wants to use or buy new. Beginning to fade at the bottom of the front glass. LMC has for cheap.
- Either connect with computers or use aftermarket computers, or change manifold to make carbureted. Left all options up to the buyer!
- Lincoln drivetrain only had 48,000 miles on it!
- Drivetrain is NOT connected to run, but the drivetrain does run and drive nicely. I drove the vehicle before the swap!
Any questions, please feel free to ask. Vehicle is being sold as is, as seen in photos,where is, with no warranties. I have the right to end the auction early considering the vehicle is for sale locally. I am a very honest seller with a great reputation on Ebay and would never be dishonest about a sale.
Must bring trailer to haul. Truck steering, fuel, and brakes, are not connected.
The trailer underneath is a one time used trailer 2016 Big Tex dual brakes that I would sell as well for an additional $4000.00.