FORD 1939 COUPE, CHEVY 5 SP. OD TRANS. CHEVY REAR END, DISC FRONT BRKS, 12V,
- Make: Ford
- Type: coupe
- Trim: Coupe, Mild 50's Hot Rod, Fresh Flathead, 5 Speed
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 3,241
- VIN: 4682518
- Color: Gray Blue
- Engine size: Original Flathead V8 bored to 249 cu. in.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Seats
- Fuel: gas
- Transmission: 5 Speed Chevy S-10 Overdrive
- Drive type: 2 WD
- Interior color: Original Grey-Beige from Lebaron Bonney
- Safety options: 3 Point Seat Belts
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1939 Ford Coupe, Mild 50's Hot Rod, Fresh Flathead, 5 Speed
FORD 1939 COUPE Mild 50’s Hot Rod. 200 miles on rebuilt original engine, bored to 249 cu in., by Keller Machine, Medford, OR Thickston dual carb manifold with Stromberg 97s. Chevy 2.91 rear end, Chevy S-10 5 speed OD transmission. Front disc brakes, rear drums, 4 new tube shocks, 12V electrical system, 1939 Ford heater, New AM-FM CD player, New factory original Lebaron Bonney headliner, door panels, rear panels, modern leather electric bucket seats with 3 point seat belts. Solid floors. New dual exhaust system with Red’s headers. New wheels with new 15” Firestone wide whitewalls. New paint by North Main Body of Ashland, Oregon. New bumper chrome with all excellent original stainless trim.Trade in, offer?
Stewart Ashland, Oregon, 541-488-9714