1951 Ford F1 pick up - vintage, truck, classic truck, Old truck.48,49,50,51,52
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Nashville, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: pick up, truck
- Type: tuck
- Trim: 2 DOOR TRUCK
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 2,100
- VIN: 000
- Color: white
- Engine size: 289 Ford
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford Other 2 DOOR TRUCKThis is a 1951 Ford F-1 Pickup. This truck is a nice driver but not a show truck. Here is a list of things that were done.
- Has Ford Ranger sub-frame, disk brakes and steering box are late model Ranger
- Has a 1965 Ford 289 engine that was rebuilt with edelbrock cam and intake installed.
- Has C-4 Auto trans
- New Dual exhaust with flow master style mufflers
- New Fuel tank
- New Radiator
- Interior is good with new Headliner, carpet and later model seat
- New B&M shifter installed
- The running boards on this truck are Fiberglass the rest of the truck is steel
- This truck was built with All FORD parts
- Has Crown Vic rear axle with highway gears for better drivability
If you have questions I will do my best to answer.
I expect a paypal deposit after the sale of $250. The balance can be paid at pickup in cash.