1932 Ford High Boy Street Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 350
- VIN: WA98226760
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
For Sale is my 1932 Ford High Boy street rod. The majority of the construction was done by J&L Fabrication in Puyallup, WA. Much of the final assembly was done by the owner. The car is in like new condition, only showing 350 miles on the odometer.
The car has a unique power plant, dressed up to be an Oldsmobile Rocket engine which was a popular installation in the 50’s. Underneath the green disguise is a custom, all-aluminum race engine built by Donovan Engineering in Torrance, California. It displaces 406 cubic inches and generates 602 HP at 6300 RPM. (The dyno sheet is available on request.) Over $30,000 was spent on the engine alone.
This powerful engine is mated with a 700 R4 transmission for ease of driving and dependability. The custom exhaust system was fabricated by J&L, all polished stainless steel with SS Flowmaster mufflers and has a magical sound. All other key components are as follows:
- Stainless steel front suspension with sway bar
- SS coil over rear suspensionwith sway bar
- Disk powerbrakes w/ drums in the rear
- New GM 700R transmission with over drive
- Ford 9 inch rear end
- Leather and wool interior with adjustable Glide bench seat
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Flaming River tilt polished steering column
- Borgeson Steering Assembly
- Tilting bench seat with storage underneath
- Hooker exhaust headers
- CCI-1750 Electric fan with manual override switch
- Custom upholstered trunk with Optima Battery
- Custom 1940 Ford Steering Wheel
- Dan Fink Custom SS Grill
- Simpson Aircraft Style Seat Belts
Lastly, the car can be purchased without the engine and transmission. Please call the number below for further pricinginformation.
I have over $100,000 invested in this beautiful High Boy. Please contact me at 206-842-1609 if you have questions.