1932 Ford High Boy Street Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 350
- VIN: WA98226760
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
For Sale is my 1932 Ford High Boy street rod.The majority of the construction was done by J&L Fabrication in Puyallup, WA.Much of the final assembly was done by the owner.The car is in like new condition, only showing 350 miles on the odometer.
The car has a unique power plant, dressed up to be an Oldsmobile Rocket engine which was a popular installation in the 50’s.Underneath the green disguise is a custom, all-aluminum race engine built by Donovan Engineering in Torrance, California.It displaces 406 cubic inches and generates 602 HP at 6300 RPM.(The dyno sheet is available on request.)Over $30,000 was spent on the engine alone.
This powerful engine is mated with a 700 R4 transmission for ease of driving and dependability. The custom exhaust system was fabricated by J&L, all polished stainless steel with SS Flowmaster mufflers and has a magical sound.All other key components are as follows:
- Stainless steel front suspension with sway bar
- SS coil over rear suspensionwith sway bar
- Disk powerbrakes w/ drums in the rear
- New GM 700R transmission with over drive
- Ford 9 inch rear end
- Leather and wool interior with adjustable Glide bench seat
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Flaming River tilt polished steering column
- Borgeson Steering Assembly
- Tilting bench seat with storage underneath
- Hooker exhaust headers
- CCI-1750 Electric fan with manual override switch
- Custom upholstered trunk with Optima Battery
- Custom 1940 Ford Steering Wheel
- Dan Fink Custom SS Grill
- Simpson Aircraft Style Seat Belts
Lastly, the car can be purchased without the engine and transmission. Please call the number below for further pricinginformation.
I have over $100,000 invested in this beautiful High Boy.Please contact me at 206-842-1609 if you have questions.