1972 Ford Bronco 289 Running Project Some Rust TLC To Be Daily Driver
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Trim: SUV
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 236
- VIN: U14GLM60221
- Engine size: 289
- Drive type: 4X4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford Bronco SUV1972 Ford Bronco
1972 Ford Bronco
Great Father and Son Project
Classic Car Deals is proud to offer a 1972 Ford Bronco, This bronco runs good, It does drive but need a few things to be a daily driver. The brakes need a little work and the ball joints need replacing to drive straight down the road. It has a 289 smooth running engine that had the carb just rebuilt and new distributor. Just put a new master cylinder on also. 3 Spd manual trans shift great. Easily can be a daily driver that you can drive as you fix up. Truck does have some rust. Repainted 15 years ago Open to trade offers.
See Video below copy and past into web address at top
Check Out all our other vehicles at www.classiccardeals.comCall Transporter Below to see how much for delivery would be!!!Lets Make A Deal!!!Bidding Starts at a Low Price of $900.00
Or Buy It Now At A LOW $14,900.
Or Make Offer To End Early
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS - MONEY WIRE - CASH IN PERSON - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN CADILLAC, MICHIGAN AND WE CAN SHIP IT FOR YOU IF NEED BE. PLEASE SEE BELOW
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOMED AND WE CAN GET A SHIPPING QUOTE SEE BELOW
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UPSHIPPINGAT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING OR ANYWAY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS PLEASE CALL
JOE AT VALET AUTOTRANSPORT231-577-9050
FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. - THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK
All Large Photos