1937 Ford Two Door Sedan Slantback Restomod 350 Horsepower Engine Not a Project
Price: - Item location: United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Two Door Sedan Slantback - Not a Humpback
- Type: 2 door sedan
- Trim: Perriwinkle Blue and Vanilla Cream
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 99,999
- Color: Perriwinkle Blue and Vanilla Cream
- Engine size: V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: rear wheel
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Ford Two Door Sedan Slantback - Not a HumpbackThe Fourth of July is Fast Approaching HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! JULY FOURTH WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND SO WILL THE ANNUAL FOURTH OF JULY SESPE CREEK CAR SHOW & CHILI COOK OFFLOCATED IN FILLMORE CALIFORNIA. DO YOU NEED A "NEW RIDE" TO DRIVE TO THIS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CAR SHOW IN AIR CONDITIONED COMFORT?IF SO HOW ABOUT THIS TURNKEY READY TO ROLL * * * 1937 FORD TWO DOOR SEDAN SLANTBACK * * * KNOWN FACTS ABOUT THIS 1937 F0RD TWO DOOR SEDAN SLANTBACK
- This car was built by Divers Street Rods in Startup Washington. Click on this word ...DIVERS... (or if the word is not "hot" copy the url listed below and put it into your browser) to see the kinds cars they have built in the the present and the past. http://www.diversstreetrods.com/ A GREAT COMPANY!
- This Ford has an all steel Henry Ford body no glass fendersetc
- No Bondo was used to cover up any body defects. After "down to bare metal" body work was completed the areas where smoothing was necessary were leaded. Great attention was paid to details all over the car body like the rounding off of the top of the doors so they were no longer square.
- The car body sits on a "custom made for this Ford" Morrison Chassis with a Mustang II front clip and a Kugel independent rear end. Together these three items cost over $20000.
- The engine in the 1937 Ford is a Chevrolet crate 350 HP ZZ4 with a 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor.
- The headliner the seats the door panels and the side panels are gray leather. The seats are the original seats so the front seat only slides up and back but the front seat is heated.. The seat slides far enough back to accomodate a person who is 6.5 feet tall so this car would be a comfortable driver for almost anyone.