1968 68 Ford Half Cab Bronco Rotissorie Restored Updated Barret Jackson quality
Price: US $105,000.00 Item location: Humboldt, South Dakota, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: Half Cab
- Type: Sport Utility
- Trim: 68 Original 1/2 Cab
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 15
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Hi output 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford Bronco 68 Original 1/2 CabYou are bidding on a brand new 1968 Ford Bronco Original Half Cab that was restored for a High End Customer whose plans have changed. The customer put 1/3 down and has forfeited the deposit, so his loss is your gain. Original sales price was 115k with over 60k in labor. This vehicle will be listed for 1 week here on Ebay, if it does not sell it will be put on the Barret Jackson Auction in January in Scottsdale Az. This Bronco will sell for over 100k and may sell for as high as 150k Free enclosed shipping in the continental US. with "Buy It Now"
This Vehicle has has the following upgrades:
Upgraded Air Conditioning
Upgraded 5 speed Transmission
Upgraded instrumentation (Dakota Digital Dash)
Upgraded stereo system
Upgraded Power disc brakes
Upgraded power steering
Upgraded dual stick shift transfer case
Upgraded suspension with lift and all new springs and shocks.
- Completely rebuilt 302
- All new engine accessories - fuel pump, starter, alternator, water pump, radiator, ect.
- New Holley 4 bbl. carburetor with electric choke
- New Edlebrock aluminum intake manifold
- New NV3550 5 speed manual transmission
- New Duff twin stick transfer case shifters
- New power steering
- New front power disc brakes, including wheel bearings and Warn lock-outs
- New Pacer LTMod 15X10 rims
- New Goodyear Duratrac tires 33X12.5
- New Retro sound stereo with USB/Bluetooth
- New custom bucket seats
- New complete vehicle wire harness from Autowire
- New Vintage Air A/C-heater system
- Rebuilt transfer case
- Rebuilt front and rear differentials
- New dual exhaust from headers back with MagnaFlo mufflers
- All new rear brake shoes, wheel cylinders, springs, axle bearings, ect.
- New 2.5" suspension and 1" body lifts
- Just completed a 100% off frame restoration, with everything restored, replaced, or upgraded.