Classic 1969 Ford Bronco
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 75,371
- VIN: U15GLG30965
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gold
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Bronco
CLEAN, SELDOM DRIVEN 302 V8 3 SPEED STANDARD TRANSMISSION
This 1969 Bronco classic has been mostly garaged in So-California since mid-1980s and has Virtually No Rust and much of it is still original. I inherited it and don’t want to sell it, but I don’t have any garage area to keep it here in Colorado. There is only 75kmi on the odometer and the 302 cu in V8 is very clean. Engine and brakes were just gone through by Bronco Hut in Castle Rock for $4k of parts and work. Color scheme is a pinstripe copper on gold (it’s been repainted but is, or close to, factory “Empire” gold).
The 302 was upgraded for fuel efficiency and performance, it has an: Edelbrock SR2-P289 manifold, Holley Performance 4brl Carb, Elect. Ignition, Headers and Dual Exhaust.
· Original manual 3 on the column w/floor Hi-Lo range shift 4WD and Warn hubs.
· Dual gas tanks (Aux. gas tank switch).
· Under-hood tool boxes w/spare parts and tools (see pictures).
· Spare tire rear swing rack.
· New front carpeting and rear floor/bed rubber mats.
· Trailer-hitch receiver and wiring.