1991 Ford Mustang 5.0 Convertible **Stock, Super Clean** 87-93
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: LX
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 140
- VIN: 1facp44e3mf139456
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Ford Mustang LX***1991 Ford Mustang 5.0 Convertible***
I have a super clean 1991 Ford Mustang Convertible. This car is completely stock and there are no aftermarket items. This car has undergone an enormous amount of work in the past 2 years. As an owner of may fox mustangs, I have restored, repaired, and rebuilt many of these cars. Nearing 25 years old, all of the mechanical systems need attention for these cars to be road worthy and reliable. I have gone through all the mechanical systems and brought this car to an impeccable state of running quality. This 1991 Mustang is absolutely turn-key, no issues, it has been a nice weather driver and super reliable car for the past years I have owned. Below are the upgrades that have been completed:
1. New Basecoat/Clearcoat Polyurethane Paint job to original Twilight Metallic code MK Ford color.
2. New Convertible SoftTop in Dark blue and rear window glass
3. Rebuilt Rearend with new axles, new bearings, gear oil.
4. Transmission service, gear oil and filter change.
5. Brake system overhaul, new pads/discs/flush and bleed.
6. New Dynomax walker catback exhaust system, OEM 2.25".
7. New Bridgestone Potenza Z-rated tires (4), less than 500 miles on them
8. OEM Ford Pony rims new basecoat/clear coat polyurethane argent silver
9. A/C system rebuild of lines, recharge
10. Intake reseal, new sensors, IAC, PCV, TPS, O2's...etc
11. Full tuneup, plugs, wires, cap/rotor
12. New fuel tank and fuel pump
13. New Logo floor mats
14. New map packets on doors (no sagging)
15. New alternator (2G) original style
16. New Speedometer cable and VSS sensor (no bouncing speedo - common problem)
17. New underdash plug cluster (common problem)
18. New Ford Updated Airbag Computer (very hard to find item that replaces the 25year old computers that have airbag lights because of leaking capacitors on the electrical boards)
19. New exterior emblems (5.0 badges, LX badge..etc)20. New windshield21. New Headlight lenses, markers, turn signal lenses
This car has been well maintained during my years of ownership. It was just hand waxed and has always been stored in a climate controlled garage. The oil and filter have always been changed with Mobil 1 synthetic at 5k intervals. Mileage on the car is 140k, and is mostly all highway miles. The car is completely rust free. This car drives better than most fox cars I have owned and better than most you will find. I have taken the time to sort all of the problems that can develop on a 25 year old car and make sure this is reliable. My commute to work is almost 80 miles round-trip and this car has never let me down, and it drives perfect. Starting is always easy, throttle response is crisp, no idle problems, no smoke or noises, braking is sure, acceleration is very strong, shifting is firm. Also included are the original manuals for the car. The future owner will not be disappointed!
On Oct-13-16 at 18:04:53 PDT, seller added the following information:
On Oct-15-16 at 04:13:02 PDT, seller added the following information:
22. Brand new windshield was installed after new paintjob. (forgot to add)
***Note - do not bid if you have negative feedback or "0" feedback as your bid will not be honored***
***Reserve was just lowered and Buy-it-now just lowered***
I WILL INCLUDE A CAR COVER AND TRICKLE CHARGER IF SOMEONE USES BUY-IT-NOW!