94 Ford F-350 XLT Laredo 4Dr Crew Cab Dually 7.3L Powerstroke Centurion Pkg WOW
Price: US $2,550.00 Item location: North Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-350
- SubModel: XLT Laredo Crew Cab Dually 7.3L ONLY 73K MI AWSOME
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT Crew Cab Dually Centurion
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 73,845
- VIN: 1ftjw35k8rea14517
- Color: Blue/White
- Engine size: 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Ford F-350 XLT Crew Cab Dually Centurion1994 Ford F-350 XLT Centurion Laredo - low 73k miles - First Generation Powerstroke!
7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel - Automatic
TV - Rare time capsule truck with low miles
Hello and thank you for viewing this very nice 1994 Ford F-350 XLT! This is the type of truck that built the name for Ford super duty's!
Its powered by the first generation 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine, and mated to an automatic transmission. The turbo diesel engine starts right up with no issues and no problems, and runs like a champ. The transmission shifts so smoothly throughout all the gears with no problems. We put 160 miles on this truck to get it back to our dealership and we had no problems doing it, and got a lot of attention from fellow diesel enthusiasts. The truck has some minor scratches and dings on the exterior, but no major blemishes to scare you away from her. The interior is in great shape with not a lot of wear or tear, and no foul pet odors or stains. The truck was customized by Centurion, a company that used to take ford trucks and customize them, but they no longer do this, so finding a truck customized by them, with low miles, is an extreme rariety! This is a time capsule truck that needs a new owner to literally enjoy her today!
These are the Terms of Sale we are using and abiding by in this sale. If you have any questions, please call us at (203) 836-6639.
- By bidding and buying this auction, you enter a contract that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this auction.
- We reserve the rights to sell the vehicle outside the eBay auctions. We reserve the right to end the auction anytime. We reserve the right to cancel any bid from any bidder. You are more than welcomed to contact us and make us an offer.
- Unless otherwise specified in the description, this vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. In either case the seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
- We require winning buyers/bidders to deposit $500 (Non-Refundable) through PayPal within 24 hours and the remaining balance in 7 business days.
- Final payment must be in the form of wire transfer, certified check, or cash in hand. If you wish to pay by credit card, you must fill out our credit authorization form and a fee of 4.5% will be added to the amount of the transaction, non-negotiable.
- We recommend and encourage, buyers to perform a pre purchase inspection of the vehicle prior to buying/bidding. If the buyer needs to ship the vehicle, then he/she needs to sign the vehicle release document prior to shipping.
- You're most welcome to have the vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic or dealership. You're required to pay $75 inspection/transportation fee for the inspection plus the dealership/mechanic inspection charges. All inspections must be done prior to the end of auction and scheduled in advance.
- Due to transaction delay and other unavoidable circumstances we might get the title late, and because of delays in postage or FedEx.
- e, please bear with us but we will provide you with a title.
- Please understand that the vehicles are Pre-Owned vehicles and at times, the vehicles may come without accessories such as extra keys, cd magazines, navigation discs, floor mats, tools, and owner's manuals. Please call for the exact accessories included for the vehicle.
- We understand that even though this maybe a ‘new’ vehicle for you, it is still a used vehicle and will have some wear and tear. If you are unsure, or not serious, we please ask you to refrain from bidding as we are motived wholesalers and ask that only people who are serious in purchasing pursue these vehicles.
- All buyers must paydealer documentation fee of $350.00 (non–negotiable). Getting the paperwork ready and showing whether or not we collected tax or registration costs us, there for every sale has a $350.00 Dealer conveyance fee attach.
- The fee is non-negotiable. If you do not want to pay this fee its highly recommended you purchase from a private party as we will not waive this fee.
All bidders should have all questions answered and loans pre-approved before bidding.