COLD Air Conditioning, Power Steering, DISC Brakes, OUTSTANDING body integrity
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 30,190
- VIN: 7R01C205645
- Engine size: 289
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang
Please ALLOW TIME for all 50 pictures to load. Also, please take time to read the entire description found below and in the photos.
FINANCING & SHIPPINGWe offer FINANCING for your classic car purchase through our friends at JJ BestBanc & Co.
We can coordinate shipping any where in the world.
This is a substantially original car with excellent options, excellent body and excellent mechanically. It has been in the dry state of Texas since being sold new.
High OPTION coupe
Not your typical Mustang, …. this one is LOADED with options and has excellent body integrity.
* Air Conditioning …… COLD
* Power Steering
* DISC Brakes
* Style Steel Wheels
* C-code 289 V8 motor
* C4 automatic transmission
* Blinker Hood
* Vinyl Roof
* Deluxe Seat Belts
* Remote Mirror
* Tinted Glass … all around
* Pop-open Gas Cap
FLY in and drive it home !!!
This little jewel is mechanically EXCELLENT in every way. Drive it cross-country at todays highway speeds with complete CONFIDENCE.
I do not have the history concerning the drive train but based on my experience with these cars I am confident that everything has been rebuilt at some point, including the motor, tranny, brakes, etc. Everything works and performs as it should. It is a ready to enjoy car and has a current Texas Inspection Sticker and Registration. The odometer shows 30,190 miles. The original miles are unknown and Texas law requires that all vehicles over 25 years be sold as miles exempt.
Body integrity / excellent
Knowledgeable Mustang enthusiast know that body integrity is the most important thing and by far the hardest thing to find “still original and still solid” after 50 years …… from everything that I can tell, this car is a FREAK ….. it still has its original “Untouched” floors with the original red oxide primer clearly visible – even the lower inner QTR drops are still original which is usually the first thing that rots out. The rest of the body appears to be original as well with only the drivers side rear QTR having been replaced with what appears to be an original Ford part from back in the day – excellent job and virtually undetectable.
The interior is close to, if not show quality as is the vinyl roof. However the paint is an older re-spray that looks outstanding from 10 to 20 feet, but under close examination it is clear that it was not an expensive repaint and it has imperfections including chips that have been touched up. Of course, far more important than paint is the BODY integrity which as stated above is excellent on this TEXAS since new car.
If you would like to learn more about me, please feel free to visit my site MyRod.com and review my eBay feedback below.
my eBay “Seller” feedback
Please take time to review the eBay “seller feedback” on me selling NOTHING but quality Classic Cars . You can see by the price points and the feedback, I specialize in selling premium quality cars.
· Paid $95,000 very pleased with car. Michael was very professional and honest.
· Car as described. Paid $43,000 andPleased.
· Great Car. $38,500. Car as described. Thanks Michael
· 67 Mustang S Code 390, $42,9500, Beautiful Car, Michael is passionate & trustworthy.
· *$54,750 1969 Firebird 400 Conv. Amazing car & transaction, Michael is excellent.
· * Bought a $50,000 Mustang. Great car! Excellent communication. Thanks Michael!
· * $44,000 and 2nd purchase from Michael. Very Recommended.
· * $34,950 for 66 Mustang Conv. Incredible service from Michael. I’ll buy more. Thx
· * Paid $42,500and the car is PRECISELY as Michael represented it to be. Great job!
· * 2nd car I purchased from Michael, always as described. This one for $38,500
· * I purchased my car from Michael Chance for $44,950. Love the car. Helpful seller.
· * Thanks Michael, well worth the $45,000
· * Michael has the BEST CARS on eBay. Paid $58,500for my stunning 67 GT 390!
· * Had an AWESOME car Buying experience! Bought a $49,500Camaro & LOVE it!
· * Michael went above and beyond to assist me. Very good communication. Excellent ! (….$18,950classic truck purchased by this buyer)
· * Traveled from AUSTRALIA, met seller. Unbelievable setup, quality people, quality vehicles, quality service (….$35,000classic truck purchased by this buyer)
· * Paid $65,000for my GTO convertible, very pleased, GREAT CAR. Thanks Michael !
· * Michael sold me this GEM, for$49,950. It is everything I ever wanted and more.
· * My expectations were totally blown out of the water on this $42,000Camaro, EXCELLENT !
· * I was Very pleased with car, Great seller to do biz with, paid $41,000
· * $65,000 1956 Corvett, Amazing transaction, easiest ever, Michael did everything
· * Purchased $37,450 Car from Michael and he was the best to work with A+++++”
· * Purchased $49,950 Classic Car from Michael and love it! Topnotch experience
· * “Superb to deal with! Had absolute confidence in buying a $45,000 classic from Michael”
· * “Great to deal with. Michael has Great Cars, will deal again, AAAA+”
· * “Purchased a $38,000 classic car from Michael, very pleased, highly recommend
· * “Michael just delivered my 64 F100, over $20,000 grand purchase, hassle free”
· * “One of the best I have ever dealt with on Ebay. I would buy from again” (….. $58,100 Trans Am purchased by this buyer)
· * “Michael is top notch, $21,000 Classic Car is awesome!”
· * “fast ship As Described” (…. $33,000 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
· * “What an amazing Impala SS427! U made this a great transaction!! Honest ebayer!” (…. $69,950 Impala purchased by this buyer)
· * “Michael is a honest seller. Thank you for my $59,950 Bel Air”
· * Great Seller, Thanks (…. $42,500 Firebird 400 cvt purchased by buyer, his 2nd purchase from me, first was a $50,000 L78 Camaro)
· * Car arrived as described. Michael was excellent to work with. (….$25,500 Grand Prix purchased by this buyer)
· * 2nd car I’ve bought from Michael. Very helpful & correct descriptions. (…. $24,000 Mustang purchased by this buyer, his 2nd purchase from me, 1st was $28,000 Mustang)
· * Easy to deal with. Quick buy now transaction (….. $24,200 Mustang purchased by this buyer)
· * As described, easy to deal with, good communication, thanks for the FIREBIRD (…. $36,000 Firebird HO cvt purchased by this buyer)
FINANCING & SHIPPINGWe offer FINANCING for your classic car purchase through our friends atJJ BestBanc & Co.
We can coordinate shipping any where in the world.
Terms & Conditions of this sell & all legal stuff
Although my eBay experiences have been very positive, I am aware that much goes on within the eBay community that is not positive and therefore requires direct language.
Do NOT make a bid or offer until you read everything below.
Any bid or offer is a legal acknowledgement and agreement on your part to be bound by the Terms and Conditions put forth below and additionally specified within eBay itself.
Have FUNDS ready PRIOR to bidding or making an offer. Full payment must be received within five (7) business days of the end of auction/sale unless I agree in writing to alternative terms.
WIRE TRANSFER IS PREFERRED for US buyers and required for all buyers “outside” the United States.
Cashier’s check, direct deposit or cash in person are acceptable but in ALL cases this vehicle and its title will NOT be released until complete payment is received and all funds have irrevocably cleared BOTH Banks. If paying by Bank Cashiers Check, I must receive a copy of any Bank Cashiers Check in ADVANCE along with your “internal bank contact information” for confirmation of your Bank Check by my Bank. Bank Cashiers checks MUST BE classified by my bank as having irrevocably cleared both Banks prior to my release of vehicle and title.
Loan checks must be agreed to by me PRIOR to you making a bid or offer. Money Orders are NOT accepted.
I have an agency relationship with a Licensed Texas Dealer and all cars will be sold through this Dealer. Texas buyers will have to pay Texas sales tax and license/registration fees.Out of state buyers are responsible for taxes in their own states.
This is a very nice vehicle. However, there is no such thing as a "PERFECT" vehicle...especially when dealing with vintage vehicles. This is not a new vehicle; it is decades old. Even a restored or partially restored vehicle can and will have flaws and normal wear and tear congruent to its age and/or mileage. This vehicle may have minor dings, scratches (or, other imperfections) and indications of wear and use because it has been used.
This vehicle is sold AS IS - NO WARRANTY
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, of any kind expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or buyers agent to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle (prior to the end of the eBay listing), and to have satisfied themselves as to the condition and value and to bid or offer based upon that judgment solely.
Arranging for an independent third-party inspection is a great way to validate a seller's claims about a vehicle's condition. There are many companies and individuals who offer such a service. These services are listed on the internet and can be found in most collector car magazine publications. Of course your personal inspection and scrutiny are suggested and most welcomed. Any and all inspections must occur PRIOR to the end of this eBay listing.
The seller has made a diligent effort to accurately describe any known material defects associated with this vehicle. Additionally, the seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose at the “buyer's request prior to the end of the eBay listing” any additional specific details important to the Buyer. However, any descriptions or representations from the Seller are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Everything stated in the description is to the best of the seller’s knowledge. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. The Seller does not expressly, or implicitly, guarantee the accuracy of the description including authenticity or genuineness of the vehicle and/or its components and assumes no responsibility for any repairs or defects regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage.
If you purchase this vehicle you have accepted ALL terms and conditions listed in this eBay ad including this …… Any and all claims or disputes arising from or related to this transaction, other than a claim for injunctive relief, shall first be submitted to mediation in Denton County, Texas in accordance with the then governing rules of the American Arbitration Association. If the parties cannot resolve their dispute through mediation, they shall have the issue resolved through arbitration with the then governing rules of American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in the District Court for the County of Denton, State of Texas. Parties shall bear their own costs related to any mediation or arbitration proceeding.