1967 Mustang Coupe Sports Sprint 1 Owner 47K Original Miles 289V8 Barn Find
Price: US $3,050.00 Item location: Hammonton, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sports Sprint
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 47,592
- VIN: 7T01C263067
- Color: Maroon
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Sports Sprint
I am selling an original 1967 Mustang Sports Sprint Coupe One Owner for 49 Years!
AT NO RESERVE!!
47,592 ORIGINAL MILES!
ORIGINAL TITLE FROM 1967
- This car was pulled out of a barn garage after sitting since 1988 when it was parked
- It is ALL original numbers matching with its 289 engine and automatic transmission
- Original Paint!
- The Vinyl top was so well preserved from the weather it looks as if its New!
- The body and undercarriage have very very minimal spots of rust where it usually happens. But itreally is a SUPER solid car.
- It RUNS and will need the brakes bled to be roadworthy.
- NEW Gas Tank Kit was installed, and the original fuel line was cleaned and blown out.
- NEW U-Joint (only because the driveshaft was removed for tow dolly transportation).
- All fluids checked, flushed, and re filled. A Fresh Oil Change was done as well as New tranny fluid.
- Engine runs very smooth with no smoke at all
- Carb will need a freshening as sometimes it overflows from above the bowl. It is the original carb as well float may be stuck I feel.
- Extra sets of keys and the original manual will be included. Paint is conditioned right now to enhance andactivity shine. It will wear off and fade when outside.
- Interior is in great shape! The headliner is falling alittle but is propped up. Back seat is immaculate. Console is super nice, light works inside roll up.
- You will not find one this original ever again being a one owner, having the Sports Sprint package, and with 47k Miles!
- BID TO WIN
- Buyer will pay a $200 deposit via paypal uponclosing of the auction. Buyer must pay in full in person cash or via a secure wire transfer from banks. Buyer will have 3 weeks from the sale date to pick thevehicle up. If thevehicle is not picked up within 3 weeks a fee of $125 will be added to the remaining balance for storage fees. I can help arrange shipping and will aid in loading of thevehicle. For any questions please contact me through an eBay message and I will get back to you asap.