1964 Ford Fairlane 3229 Miles Blue Hot Rod
Price: US $5,100.00 Item location: Georgetown, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hot Rod
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 3,229
- VIN: 4k47c161196
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 477
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Ford Fairlane
Built to 1964 A/FX specs the front suspension has been moved forward three inches, engine set back ten inches, fiberglass bumpers, hood and trunk lid with six-point roll cage.
- Completely tubbed with aluminum, 12-gallon fuel cell aluminum battery box.
- Engine is 460 Ford bored and stroked to 477 cubic inch, makes 486 HP Dyno.
- Ford C-6 built to take 700 HP.
- Currie narrowed 9-inch Ford with 3.50 gears.
- Crager wheels front 14x4 rear 15x12.
- Paint is eight on a scale of one to ten.
- Tires are 60%.
- Car has turn signals and disc brakes.
- Street legal in Texas. With antique plates.
Please contact Mike Wood at 325-203-8552