1965 Mustang Fastback shell converted to race car/performance (NEW LOWER PRICE)
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Fastback
- Year: 1965
- VIN: 5F09T511095
- Color: primer
- Interior color: None
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford MustangThis is a 1965 Mustang Fastback shell that has been converted to race/performance vehicle. Will be in for last coat of primer and body work, rust repairs and patch panels will be 100% completed, and ready for final block/prep and paint.
- Includes side scoops(made functional), louvers, bezels and a/m open lower FB valance for air flow.
- Mustang II front suspension conversion w/brakes, rack and pinion, adjustable tubular control arms, cross member installed with beefed up motor mounts for your ideal engine swap. Strut towers removed and patched to fit large engine/headers. Engine bay blacked out
- 9" crate rear end installed, including heavy duty axles, adjustable tubular trailing arms and coilovers
- New gas tank installed, needs fuel lines with engine swap
- Sub-frame connectors welded, new sheet metal, engine bay/frame rail reinforcements welded in and undercarriage fully undercoated
- Interior floor completely matted for sound and heat reduction, ready for carpet
- Full custom roll cage installed and nicely fit through metal dash, with side bars for easy in and out
- Includes front and back glass (new with seals) (no door glass included)
- If you are looking for a top notch resto-mod performance mustang, this is the perfect start for your race/performance project.
$17K plus in aftermarket parts and labor already into this vehicle. ALL WORK PROFESSIONALLY DONE, no home jobs.
Please do not compare this to stock shells for sale on Ebay, THIS VEHICLE IS NOT STOCK. The body, undercarriage, suspension, engine bay, fuel tank and roll cage are 95% restored.
***This is a great winter project that could be rolling by next spring.*** SEE OTHER EBAY LISTING FOR BONE STOCK 1965 Fastback shell. $10K, now add $20+k worth of professionally done modifications, rust repair and body work = $30K Selling for $20K