Mustang, Coupe, Project Car, Ford, Classic Car, Vintage
Price: US $8,000.00 Item location: York, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 22,000
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangProject 1966 Mustang. Has title and is ready to go!!!
I am a Certified Welder, with over 12 years experience, who bought this car with the soul purpose of completing the metal work and then to re-sell. Now the entire body of the car is 100% rust free and structurally solid. See below for a list of work done and new and original parts that are included in the sale.
Currently the car is put back together as pictured and located at my shop in York City. There is No Engine or Transmission. This was a 6 cylinder, manual 3 speed. The clutch pedal and shifter hole are ready for a new manual transmission. All seams are sealed, the bottom is under-coated and the car is solid.
This is a great home garage project ready for a do-it-yourself builder. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to set up a time to check out the Mustang.
1. Drivers Side Floor Pan
2. Passenger Side Floor Pan
3. Install New Seat Risers (Both Sides)
4. Finished Half Quarter Pans (Both Sides)
5. Rebuilt Rear Leaf Spring Mounting Brackets
6. Had New Bushings Installed in Leaf Springs (Both Sides)
8. Patched Rear Wheel Wells (Both Sides)
9. Patched Floor Under Rear Seat
10. Repaired the Front of the Rocker Panel on Passenger Side
11. Repaired Hole in the Fire Wall
12. Repaired the front Sub Frame Under Coil Spring
13. Pressure Washed and Painted Black Primer with HVLP Spray Gun
1. Front Bucket Seat Covers (Black)
2. Gauge Cluster
3. Dash Pad
4. Driver Side Fender
5. Front and Rear Bumper Guards (Chrome)
6. Glove Box Liner
7. Front and Rear Carpet
8. Tail Light Bezels
10. Top and Bottom Front Valances
11. More Stuff and a ton of Hardware
Windshield - no chips or cracks
Rear Window - no chips or cracks
Clutch Pedal Cover
Head and Tail Light Housing
Scissor Jack and Tire Iron
Front Bucket Seats
Rear Bench Seat
8 Track AM/FM Radio
Shifter and Boot
and some other smaller parts (see pictures included in listing)
All of the original parts I have are included in sale.