MATCHING NUMBERS, RECENT RESTORATION, FLATHEAD V8, BEAUTIFUL DRIVER! Watch Video
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: F1
- Engine size:
239 Flathead V8
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Ford Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1950 Ford F-1 Shortbed$15,900
MATCHING NUMBERS, RECENT RESTORATION, FLATHEAD V8, BEAUTIFUL DRIVER! This truck has had a sharp driver restoration completed recently. Take a look at the video and details below:
- Paint/Body: Body is overall rust free, straight cab and bed. Rear fenders have imperfections on the back and would need to be replaced if you wanted show quality. Paint is new and in great condition.
- Interior: Brand new interior including new chrome gauge cluster, new headliner, seat cover, floor mat, and chrome radio bezel.
- Glass/Windows: All new tinted glass and weatherstripping including window felts. Drivers side glass cracked on instillation.
- Trunk: Beautiful new oak wood panels
- Undercarriage: Frame was blasted and painted. New factory correct front floor pan. Rust free floor pans, frame rails, and cab corners. Very clean and sharp underneath
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels with brand new tires, chrome hubcaps, and beauty rings.
This is a beautiful truck that runs great and steers easily. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Low miles on rebuild of engine and transmission. The original Flathead V8 starts easily and runs with plenty of power. Clutch feels new and gears shift flawlessly.
- Lights/Electrical: All new wiring with upgraded 12V system and alternator. Lights, brights, and turn signals all work perfect. New electric windshield wiper motor. Horn is not connected.
- Brakes: Brake system fully rebuilt, stops straight and true. Needs a new emergency brake handle to be installed.
| Mileage: 3151 |
Interior Color: Buckskin
Exterior Color: Green
| Engine: 239 Flathead V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.