Ford F-100 Pickup 1956 - British Racing Green Matte Custom Restored
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: F10V6N30446
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302 V-8 Crate
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford F-100
*** This beauty’s custom restoration items include:
* New Engine is a 302 V-8 Crate motor with Edelbrock manifold and valve covers, 1,000 miles on motor if that; carb is a Holly 600CFM single feed
* C-4 transmission ( automatic )
* Front is rebuilt ( king pins, steering stabilizer, bushings and steering rod, etc.)
* New drum brakes all the way around
* New hood hinges
* New Coker tires and rims powder coated black (205x75r15 front and 235x75r15 back) with wide white walls
* New running boards powder coated black
* Seat is reupholstered
* Pro paint job is British racing green, matte finish with hand painted (both doors) “Sinclair Service” Logo (for Sinclair Oil Corporation and service center locations throughout the country) and hand painted hood pinstriping
* Wood in bed is original and in great shape - very much gives it class!
* Leaf springs are reconditioned and arced so frame is sitting 2" off axles
I have owned it for 7 years with 3 of those years restoring it .
I have entered numerouscar shows over the years and have won 10 trophies so far.. many more to come I'm sure!
Must see in person to appreciate this one of a kind gem! Many before and after pictures available to see!
Serious buyers only please! Bank Cashier’s check only and must pick up at my house in Brick, NJ
I can explain anything about it much better in person (it’s the little things). I've had fun with my Grandchildren doing photo shoots for Christmas cards. Definitely a head turner!