1966 Ford Mustang Coupe 200cid
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 43,181
- VIN: 6R07T196114
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 3.3L 3277CC 200Cu. In. l6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang1966 Mustang CoupeOriginal California Black Plate Vehicle
This is a rust free example of a 1966 Ford Mustang build in San Jose CA. and resided in California until 2014. The original black plates show the last year registered in California as 1999, vehicle was stored inside until 2013. Current owner has gone through the mechanical components and made this vehiclecompletelyreliable. Former owner re-sprayed vehicle original Vintage Burgundy color. Vehicle has clear Ohio title that shows mileage as original.I have receipts for parts I have purchased but no other paperwork from cars history. Vehicle described to the best of my ability, vehicle sold AS-IS with no warranty.List of work performed;
- Water pump, hoses & radiator
- Timing chain & gears and correct distributor for non CA emissions.
- Installed 1965 cylinder head with new valves, seats, springs and guides installed. I have the original head and CA. Emissions minus a few pieces that were not with the car when i purchased it.
- New Brake shoes, brake drums, master cylinder, wheel cylinders, and brake hardware. Have new rubber brake hoses but have not been installed yet.
- New fuel tank, filler neck, fuel lines, fuel pump, Rebuilt Autolite Carb. by K.P. Carbs.
- Heater core replaced and heater box rebuilt and new cables installed.
- New Shocks
- New Exhaust
- New Carpet
- New horns (still need new horn switch in column)
- New lenses and bezels for lights
- Dash bezel and all bulbs are new
- New glove box insert
- New kick panels
- New Hankook tires
- New quarter trim
- New door exterior door handles
- New interior door panels
- New windshield and rear window weatherstrips.
- New windshield molding clips
- Window run felts
Floors, frame rails and trunk floors are solid and vehicle still has the original vehicle tie downs bolted to the frame rails that the dealer was supposed to remove during prep. When I took the old exhaust off every bolt came loose, car is amazing underneath, most solid Mustang I have ever owned out of the six I have had.
All windows are un-cracked and roll up and down and vents open. Windshield and rear window do leak due to original weatherstrips being dry, new ones included.
Please contact with any questions prior to bidding. I require a $500.00 deposit via PayPal within 24 hours of auction ending time.
I will assist having vehicle shipped to new owner within reason.