1973 Ford Mustang Convertible 351 C Cleveland Mach 1 I Hood
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 3F03Q258615
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.8L 5753CC 351Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Ford MustangWe have sold 251 cars, 54 Motorcycles, and 92 boats. Not to mention 35 Motorhomes on eBay and have never misrepresented an item. I am brutally honest about anything we sell.
Please read carefully and ask questions. I will describe in detail what I see. Iwill note more issues than othervehicles you see listed, butI would rather someone be impressed as opposed to disappointed.
1973 Ford Mustang 351 ClevelandConvertible
This Mustang is very restorable and runs quite well for having been sitting for most of last year.
GOOD: 351 c runs greatelectrical top worksMostly rust free survivor body & frame - Rust in the trunk and some evidence of rust repaired in quarters
Bad: Top needs replaceSome headlight trim and body trim missingNeeds restoration
Please call for a clear answer to any questions or concerns or more details!
Call and ask questions on this Airstream . We reserve the right to end this auction early for the right buyer through eBayor in the event that our local advertising brings us a buyer SO CALL NOW!!
THIS IS AN AUCTION TO BUY!!WE EXPECT A 20% DEPOSIT THE NEXT DAY AND FULL PAYMENT WITHIN 3 DAYS
Liquidate Texas, Inc.
· TX residents will be charged 8.25% sales tax upon purchase of item and 6.25% sales tax on Vehicles and Boats (State Law Requirement)· All items must be paid in full within 3 days of auction close. Failure to comply will result in the filing of a Non-Paying Bidder alert and the item will be re-listed.· If auctions requires a deposit time frame this must be met timely.· Liquidate Texas, Inc. is an auction listing service. The items represented are being sold on consignment. Liquidate Texas, Inc. acts as the bailor of said items and holds all items for the bailee until the items are sold. Liquidate Texas, Inc. describes all items to the best of its abilities. However, Liquidate Texas, Inc. does not accommodate returns and does not offer a warranty on any item. All items are sold as is without any warranty, expressed or implied, regardless of the description. Liquidate Texas, Inc. holds itself to the highest of standards and its integrity is represented by the feedback it receives. Buyers should feel free to ask any questions about an item before bidding. Buyers should call Liquidate Texas, Inc. within 24 hours of delivery if they are unhappy with their item. Liquidate Texas, Inc.’s office number is 361-937-7376.· We will not combine shipping on fragile items.· Messages and e-mails will be checked throughout the day from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST Monday thru Friday. Sometimes messages and e-mails will be answered on Saturdays.· Shipping:o All forms of payment must clear before items are shipped (checks could delay shipping up to a week).o Liquidate Texas, Inc.’s shipping rates are not negotiable. A small fee is charged to cover the cost of packing materials and labor.o Liquidate Texas, Inc.’s must pre-approve combined shipping. If a buyer bids on more than one item the buyer must notify Liquidate Texas, Inc. before the first auction ends. If Liquidate Texas, Inc. approves this request a new shipping cost will be calculated.o Liquidate Texas, Inc. will accommodate alternative forms of shipping, but the buyer must send a notification before the end of the auction and it must be approved.o Buyer will need to allow three (3) to five (5) business days after Liquidate Texas, Inc. receives the payment for the item to be shipped from our premises.