1989 Ford F250 XLT Lariat Centurion Extended Cab
Price: US $1,000.00 Item location: Maple Valley, Washington, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT LARIAT EXTENDED CAB CENTURION
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 87,470
- VIN: 1FTHX25G4KKA72794
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 460 V8-7.5L gas
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CB Radio, Split slider rear window, Running boards, Roof Marker Lights, Hitch receiver, Captains Chairs with optional 3rd center seat, Bench Back Seat, Cup Holders, Dual gas tanks, Towing package, AM/FM Radio, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Ford F-250Plenty of life left in this beauty! This truck has been owned by two non-smoking families and served them well. Regularly maintained - records available. Centurion Deluxe Interior is in good condition. Exterior shows some wear and tear consistent with this truck's age and use. Truck sat idle for two years while original owner had personal medical condition. Current owner has owned truck since 2006. This truck has been driven approximately 4,000 miles per year doing light farm work at a horse boarding stable.Here are some specific details about the truck:87,500 original miles33,000 miles on new 460 - 7.5 L gas engine & rebuilt 3 speed automatic transmission2015: new brakes (front & rear); 5 new tires (all siped); alignment; drivers seat frame repaired; trailer/tow brake box replaced2013: new alternator, serpentine belt & tensioner2012: replaced starter solenoid; starter switch2011: replaced R&R steering box; power steering pump & hose2010: replaced fan clutch; thermostat; heater core; upper radiator hose; resistor; blower wheel & motor2007: replaced ball joint & HD ball joint; alignment & bushing install; replaced engine & transmissionWe are not mechanics and will answer questions to the best of our ability. This is a nice vehicle. The engine is powerful and could probably pull the house off it's foundation.
Purchaser to pay for delivery, taxes, title transfer and all applicable fees associated with sale of vehicle. Please have all financing in order before placing a bid.