1965 Mustang GT Look
Price: US $9,900.00 Item location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 5R07C257563
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford MustangThis 1965 Mustang is totally gorgeous and painted in beautiful Rangoon Red with matte black GT body stripes and hood scoop. The engine is a 289 coupled to a 3 speed manual transmission. In addition, the rear valence has the Shelby style exhaust cutouts and sequential taillights.
The uniqueness of this car continues to the inside with the rare factory option bench seat!
These subtle touches really make this amazing car pop!
The list of new items on this car goes on-and-on, but here is a partial listing of the NEW items:
• Heater core
• Heater blower motor
• Heater Plenum
• Heater hoses
• Defroster hoses
• Ignition lock and door locks
• Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold
• Magna flow exhaust system from the headers back
• Stainless double wall exhaust tips
• Rebuilt dash/speedometer cluster
• Rally PAC w/VDO gauges
• Under dash VDO gauges
• Dual front in-dash speakers
• Rear speaker w/dual voice cool
• Sequential led tail lights
Here is a partial list of the other unique features the car has:
• Rare factory bench option
• Hurst shifter • Mustang GT wheels
• Shelby style exhaust cut outs in rear valence
• Coil over front end
• Rear anti sway bar
• Lowered 2" all around
• Retro in-dash stereo
The engine starts easily and runs great!! The following items are a few of the upgrades making the power plant more modern and reliable:
• MSD Electronic ignition
• Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor
• Edelbrock intake
• Hi Po chrome valve covers and air cleaner
Also included with this car is:
• Front disc brake conversion kit
• Dual master cylinder
These items were going to be my winter project, but I have found another car so that will be my winter project now instead!
You won’t be disappointed with this car!
The ONLY reason I’m selling is because I have found another car and don’t have room for 2 play cars in my garage.
Thanks for looking and good luck!!