CALIFORNIA ORIGINAL, ZERO RUST, V8/AUTO, BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION! Watch Video
Price: US $22,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Single Cab truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Safety options:
Power Disc Brakes
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed$22,900
CALIFORNIA ORIGINAL, ZERO RUST, V8/AUTO, BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION! You cant beat this truck, originally from California and it shows. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body, all steel. Paint is burgundy and painted with a rusty patina on the top. Very consistent from bumper-to-bumper. This is a killer look, but the truck would be easy to sand down and complete with a finished style paint job.
- Interior: Clean and unmolested dash with original gauges and even the original old dial radio. New door panels and seat cover in leather-like vinyl. Rust free floor pans with new carpet kit.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is good and windows roll up and down easily. Windshield has a rock chip that goes well with the patina look.
- Trunk: New oak wood bed with dark finish stain.
- Undercarriage: Perfect undercarriage with finish quality paint. Zero rust under this truck!
- Wheels/Tires: Chrome wheels with bullet caps and new tires staggered front and rear.
This truck is California dreamin... Drive it as is or take it up to the next level with minimal effort. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Low miles on the drivetrain, mild built 350 V8 with new cam, intake, Edelbrock carb, headers, Flowmaster exhaust, and more. Turbo 350 transmission shifts perfect and the truck runs out with plenty of power. Gears in rear end are high giving a really good top cruising speed.
- Lights/Electrical: All new wiring through truck. Lights and electricals work perfect. Truck has upgraded electric wipers. CD player hidden in glove box.
- Brakes: Power disc brakes in front with Camaro front end, independent front suspension.
- Power Options: Power steering
| Mileage: 49790 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Burgundy
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: N/A
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.