1965 ORIGINAL Windsor White Mustang
Price: US $1,050.00 Item location: Belmont, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 127,527
- VIN: R507A227215
- Color: White
- Engine size: 289 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford MustangThis Original 1965 Windsor White Mustang used to be a Harley Davidson Chopper.
The Harley was originally owned by my late husband, 4 yrs after his death I sold the bike. The $$ sat, through new marriage, 4 kids, cross-country move, etc. The in 2003 both my father and the previous owner of this beauty were diagnosed with rare and fatal forms of cancer. The mustang belonged to the friend Kay was only 21. The 1st time I saw the car, I asked what she was doing with my dream car, she replied it was her dream car. I said, let me know if you ever want to sell it, I have cash. Sadly, Kay called several months later and said if you're serious, I want the $$. I sent the check and the day after she received it Kay left this earth. My Dad followed 2 months after. Now, the stats.
- This is an Original Windsor White 1965 Mustang (paint, carpet, engines, tranny, etc.)
- 127K Orig Miles less than 1000 on REBUILT OEM PARTS
- RallySport Wheel Package with Michelin P205/75R14 (full sizespare in trunk)
- Rally Sport Stripes
- In 2003, when I got the car, it had 117k miles, I started it's mechanical rehab.
- 1st up new Holly 4 Barrel, Drum to Disc conversion, new leaf springs, bulbs, hoses & deck liner
- 2004: water pump, radiator, fan & shroud, thermostat, hoses, ALL, Tail light housing
- 2005: P/S rebuild with all OEM parts, include. valve control assembly. Basic tune up with all NEW OEM parts
- 2008 Rebuild Complete C-4 Transmission. Also, replace heater hoses, center wheel
- 2010 NEW OEM Gaskets (exhaust, valve cover, etc,) PS Cylinder & pressure line return, locking lugs.
- 2011 NEW/OEM Door Panels, Window Regulator, NEW Motor Coil, Passenger Side Mirror
- 2012 New Glove Box liner, small parts
- 2013 Timing Chain & Cover, Water Pump & ALL, Distributor and all, Cig Lighter, OIL PAN/Gaskets
- 2016 Clean all, rebuild Holly, Plugs, Filters, ODO reads 127K
- LESS THAN 1000 miles since complete new transmission
- Daily Driver, does NOT Overheat MUST USE PREMIUM FUEL